Want To Get BlackBerry Curve 8520, but im not sold yet...
So I'm In The U.S., I Have T-Mobile, and i have a simple plan, Unlimited Text-Limited Minutes. Some one locally is selling the BlackBerry Curve 8520 and I dont want to upgrade to a Data Plan, if im out with friends i dont need to be on the internet, and if im home i have Wi-Fi so my question is, can i just use my Wi-Fi to use my daily web pages, youtube, twitter, facebook, yahoo mail, and maybe others. ive read other threads and alot of posts are that wi-fi wont give as much as a data plan. but im fine with that, aslong as if i fo example see an add on facebook and it takes me to another page, it will like tell me that i cant get into that page, Not charge me...i hope if your reading you understand what im asking, if you dont well just post ill be on as much as possible
- 01-04-2013, 02:46 AM #2
I had the same problem as you before. I tried out the data plan for my blackberry curve 9360 for a month, and it was great... but I didn't use it as much as I hoped. It was very useful, really... WIth all the push applications blackberry has. But, the thing is, I didn't really need all those stuff...
So, I'm unsubscribing next this month, and just sticking with wifi hotspots which are practically available anywhere, anyway.
- CrackBerry Master
01-29-2013, 04:32 PM #4Sean
- 1,128 Posts
- By ildmax in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
- By lisaismad in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 27Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:36 AM
- By clueless2209 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:55 AM
- By savagepagan in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:32 PM
- By LongstreetEMT in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2009, 03:06 PM