- 02-11-2013, 04:28 PM #2
just turn off data while roaming
that way if you hit WiFi you can do every thing as normal.
And just ignore any phone calls coming in. It is cheaper to call them back with a phone cardBIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview
- 02-12-2013, 12:04 PM #3
Puerto Rico's part of the U.S. and I'm 99% sure TMO has non-roaming coverage there. I'd confirm with 611.
- By sooks in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:50 PM
- By juliodj in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:03 PM
- By Guatiao in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 11:07 AM
- By jjs.blackberry in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:13 AM
- By hooper in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2007, 06:46 PM