Traveling to Puerto Rico
I'm traveling to Puerto Rico for four days next week. Do I need to do all the usual stuff like turn off notifications, turn on internatonal data/e-mail, etc.? I've got a 9900.
- 02-11-13, 05:28 PM #2
just turn off data while roaming
that way if you hit WiFi you can do every thing as normal.
And just ignore any phone calls coming in. It is cheaper to call them back with a phone card
- By sooks in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-12, 02:50 PM
- By juliodj in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-10, 01:03 PM
- By Guatiao in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-10, 12:07 PM
- By jjs.blackberry in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-09, 11:13 AM
- By hooper in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-07, 07:46 PM