Tmobile and my new blackberry - BIS issues
So I got a 9000 yesterday and popped in my tmobile sim card after unlocking it. I also added BIS to my monthly prepaid plan yesterday. This morning and yesterday it was working well and connected to BIS. Now it seems it wont connect, I go to manage connections and service status and BIS is not connected. I thought I read somewhere I need to give tmobile my pin number or something but cant find any info on that.
Update: So I did an instant messaging chat with tmobile and they added my sim card and imei number to my account. They couldnt figure out why it wouldnt update. I am lost. Any ideas?
Last edited by austriker; 01-10-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Re: Tmobile and my new blackberry - BIS issues
After messing around with the service books I was able for it to show the bis icon in the signal status but it still tells me I don't have bis.
So I called tmobile and after 30 minutes the guy finally as a last ditch effort switched the server on his end and now I have BIS!! So anyone in the future do that. (call (877) 778-2106 for tmobile)
- By angela09 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:44 AM
- By tate21791 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2010, 11:42 PM
- By KellenC in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:07 PM
- By rdrz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-21-2008, 10:47 AM
- By ferg19776 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM