- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
TMobile To Carry BB10 Device!!!
It's not formally announced by either RIM or Tmo but true as post by TmoNew.com:
New T-Mobile Blackberry MyAccount App Hints At Blackberry 10 Support | | TmoNewsTmoNews
Thank You Magenta!
- 12-06-12, 02:46 PM #3
I really, really, really doubt TMO's going to go all Value any time soon. IMO it's too confusing for the average customer who's used to subsidies and one payment for the phone. It's great for those who don't have to buy a new phone, and it is cheaper in the long run, but I still hate that there's a contract that comes with it.
- By timmy t in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 08-14-12, 11:04 AM
- By FrankIAm in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-12, 09:39 AM
- By calicocat2010 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 50Last Post: 05-14-12, 05:59 AM
- By dynot in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 48Last Post: 01-22-12, 08:38 PM
- By dynot in forum News & RumorsReplies: 48Last Post: 01-22-12, 08:38 PM