CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Tmobile 9900 users. how much you pay for data plan?

is it still 29.99 for the data plan?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2254994A

Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Jones View Post
    is it still 29.99 for the data plan?
    Tmobile has several plans. They have 200 mb, for 10.00, 2 GB's for 20, 5 GB for 30 and 10 for sixty. It is even cheaper on the value plan, but you have to pay for the whole phone. I would get the 5 GB. Make sure you mention the special they are running. They are including tethering and a mobile back up service (for pictures) with the thirty.
    If you don't want tethering, 2 gb is more than enough in most cases with the BIS compression.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jarbootsy View Post
    Tmobile has several plans. They have 200 mb, for 10.00, 2 GB's for 20, 5 GB for 30 and 10 for sixty. It is even cheaper on the value plan, but you have to pay for the whole phone. I would get the 5 GB. Make sure you mention the special they are running. They are including tethering and a mobile back up service (for pictures) with the thirty.
    If you don't want tethering, 2 gb is more than enough in most cases with the BIS compression.
    is 10 dollar 200mb enough for a month if your not a very heavy internet user
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,954 Global Posts

is 10 dollar 200mb enough for a month if your not a very heavy internet user
    It could be. How much is not very heavy? It also cuts down on data usage if you have regular access to wifi.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2254994A

It should be for email and reading news sites. I don't think it would be enough if you downloaded more than 6 songs a month and 30 minutes of You Tube. The 200 MB plan is the only plan Tmobile has that charges for going over.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,598 Global Posts
    PIN
    295E4D69

$19.95 T-Mobile unlimited plan.
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    848 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EdS817 View Post
    $19.95 T-Mobile unlimited plan.
    You my friend, got it made. Is the tethering included in this old grandfathered plan?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yeah i would love the 200 mb plan for 10 bucks on at&t that would rock!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts

$39.99 for 1,000 minutes + unlimited texts + unlimited data.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,598 Global Posts
    PIN
    295E4D69

Quote Originally Posted by redk View Post
    You my friend, got it made. Is the tethering included in this old grandfathered plan?

Yes it is but I don't use it anymore since I got rid of my laptop.

Don't let the $19.95 mislead you. I think I still pay the same or more than some here. My total monthly is $74.95 a month.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    New York Yankees
    It's Hard To Be Humble
    CrackBerry User

I pay $30 for Unlimited data with 5GB of high speed with free Mobile Hotspot feature included. I gotta say though I got my girlfriend a no contract plan from T-Mobile called Monthly 4G and it is only $40 a month total for 100 minutes per month, unlimited texting and unlimited data with 5GB high speed + BIS. If you have a phone that is not a BlackBerry then this plan only costs you $30 a month.
    Proud owner of BlackBerry Z10 and Playbook.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I was going to go with the Monthly 4G for $40 but the lack of insurance bothered me. $650 is a lot of money to replace a stolen/lost Bold 9900.
    I ended up migrating my mother's Classic plan into a Family Value plan for $39.99 per phone with 1000 minutes, unlimited texts and 2gb of data and I get the peace of mind that comes along with insurance. Couldn't be happier!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Iag48st View Post
    I was going to go with the Monthly 4G for $40 but the lack of insurance bothered me. $650 is a lot of money to replace a stolen/lost Bold 9900.
    I ended up migrating my mother's Classic plan into a Family Value plan for $39.99 per phone with 1000 minutes, unlimited texts and 2gb of data and I get the peace of mind that comes along with insurance. Couldn't be happier!
    I agree, for my girlfriend it was perfect though. She has an old 9700 that I bought in mint condition for $50 from a girl that switched to iPhone. That is old good side of all those people switching over I am snatching another 9700 for free sometime next week; it will need some overhaul like new housing and stuff but I will a nice 9700 backup absolutely for free
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

do they still have 10 dollar plan?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,466 Global Posts

do they still have 10 dollar plan?
    Yes. 200MB. It's called the BlackBerry Simple data plan
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Quote Originally Posted by raino View Post
    Yes. 200MB. It's called the BlackBerry Simple data plan
    is 2gb for 20 dollars enough gigs?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,466 Global Posts

is 2gb for 20 dollars enough gigs?
    On some plans (probably grandfathered at this point in time), you can get "unlimited" for $20. The add-on is called Unlimited BIS, and the SOC code to add it is either PREFBBBIS or PREFBWCS. Again, it is highly unlikely you'll be able to get these codes added to your account, but just letting you know something like it exists.

2GB for $20 dollars is enough data. Overkill in my opinion if you're not going to be a heavy data user and/or mostly in areas with WiFi.

BTW: nice screen name. Ill Will! Haha
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,241 Global Posts
    PIN
    K. 27F3DC2E put cb in request

35 euro's for 2GB data, 200 mins call time 250 texts. Plans over here are pretty expensive.
    I still need to add extra bundels to it to make it work for me so 35 euro's not enough.
    CrackBerry Addict

200mb should suffice...assuming you don't stream videos...really depends on your usage.

Anyways, you can pick a plan, and downgrade/upgrade accordingly to your usage.
    Porsche Carrera S 997.2 -The Ultimate QNX Machine
    Porsche Carrera S 991 (Coming soon)
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    PIN
    22ADE52A

I pay 10$ for the 2 gig high speed data but unlimited EDGE. To bad I only have an EDGE blackberry..lol
    CrackBerry Addict

I don't have a 9900 but I'm still paying $15 for the 200MB plan. I don't consider myself a heavy user so I don't need any more than that but I've noticed I'm using a bit more since I tether my PB at work during the week.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Blue Moon!

I'm scared to do the 200mb lol. I know that some folks don't use that much data but for a little extra having that peace of mind is worth it
    I'm pretty sure Fonzie would use a BB

7130>8100>8320>8820>9530>9630>9650>9780>9900