Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default T-MOBILE Service Books

I'm trying to update my OS and reached a problem. Im having issues finding a Service Book for t-mobile. Can anyone send me a link so i can download one to my pc. I want to finish updating the OS so i can finally get MMS messaging.
    Thanked by:
    elfranli88@hotmail.com (03-30-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just login to MyT-Mobile, then phones and look on the right for the link to update and there is a Send Service Books option.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i need help bad trying to get tmobile browser on storm 9530 i ran crackutil 25 times the massage im getting isyour device does not currently have any browser configuration service book please contract your service provider to enable the browser on your device i am running windows xp per if you can help thank frogpine
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by inspekthis05 View Post
    I'm trying to update my OS and reached a problem. Im having issues finding a Service Book for t-mobile. Can anyone send me a link so i can download one to my pc. I want to finish updating the OS so i can finally get MMS messaging.
    You have a Bold but TM does not have a Bold.
    On your PC go to my.tmobile.com.
    then login your phone# or account #.
    You enter your phone as any blackberry phone, like one of the "curve" models.
    go to <messaging> <set up blackberry email>
    go to <service books>
    go to<send service books>

In a few seconds your phone will receive the service books with a message, one for each of the email accounts you set up.
    That's it!
    Thanked by:
    crystalmae (04-02-2011) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default need to enable T-mobile browser on BB storm 9530

Quote Originally Posted by frogpine View Post
    i need help bad trying to get tmobile browser on storm 9530 i ran crackutil 25 times the massage im getting isyour device does not currently have any browser configuration service book please contract your service provider to enable the browser on your device i am running windows xp per if you can help thank frogpine
    has anyone has success with crackutil

pls help
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by seeu2001 View Post
    has anyone has success with crackutil
    This TM is your wrong forum.
    Do a forum search for crackutil
    CrackBerry Abuser

You can download Generic Service books here. Then you can re-enter your email information if you can't get it from the Tmobile site
    Generic Tmobile Service Books
    It's not a phone, It's my Blackberry Storm 9530 .323 & Bold 9700
    The Blackberry Review Blog
    Follow me @blackberryzen
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have had success with crackutil. here is a step-by-step link that I used to get my storm working on tmobile. Everything is working fine, email, browser etc. Note: If you swap sims, you may have to reinstall service books.
    It turns out I cant post a link because I'm new to the forum, but if you go to
    forums.crackberry.com/f135/howto-get-all-features-browser-mms-working-t-mobile-w-unlocked-storm-95xx-106023/
    with the usual http stuff in front of it, it will give you good instructions.
    Last edited by ElkComm; 11-23-2009 at 12:49 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i can't add my old e-mail addres on my BB javelin 8900,after i was deleting.

pls help
    CrackBerry Newbie

I cant get the tmobile service book, i dont have the browers and i was told that i could do it with out it. Im having problems recieving and sending pic messages. Is their anyone out there to help me
    CrackBerry Abuser

You need the service books for your browser and mms to work. You can download the generic t mobile service books here. its a zip file, just extract it to a folder, save to your desktop so you can find it quickly. Then use DM to add the service books. there is a step by step guide here is you get lost.
    It's not a phone, It's my Blackberry Storm 9530 .323 & Bold 9700
    The Blackberry Review Blog
    Follow me @blackberryzen
    CrackBerry Newbie

thanks, this was a very useful page... thanks a million to show me how to set up my emails on my storm.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i have a blackberry tour 9630 unlocked for tmobile< and i have called tmobile for the service books and they can never help me, im unable to go on the internet or make a email address. i also dont have a interenet icon on my phone what can i do i need help to fix this problem
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2158045e

read above. look up
    I Volunteer Because Your Life Depends On It!!!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mandony View Post
    You have a Bold but TM does not have a Bold.
    go to <service books>
    go to<send service books>

In a few seconds your phone will receive the service books with a message, one for each of the email accounts you set up.
    That's it!
    Hi, I got to settng up my phone, and of course there is no storm , so i put a curve. but now the <messaging> part is that on my.tmobile.com? because i dont see that anywhere on the website..could it be my imei # just a thought? any help would be appreciated, my unlocked storm is not working, I did that whole cracktil thing, and everything else works BUT there is no browser and mms doesnt work..tried everything you nice people have written about...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Question

Quote Originally Posted by zenstorm View Post
    You need the service books for your browser and mms to work. You can download the generic t mobile service books here[/URL]. its a zip file, just extract it to a folder, save to your desktop so you can find it quickly. Then use DM to add the service books. there is a step by step guide [here[/URL] is you get lost.
    i did this too and went to your fabulous step by step guide, and also got stuck at opening zip file in my DM. Im going to stab myself n the neck. No really, i am usually pretty good at this, BUT do I need a program to unzip the service books first? because they just wont open in the DM..let me know please thanks sooo much. (ps had to remove links to post this, but i got them)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hey I used the CrackUtil even w/this data outage... and it worked... granted I don't have web/email/facebook/twitter... but the MMS IS working... I'd throw the link in here but it won't let me, I have to make a few more posts apparently.

If you are still having the problem PM me and I'll send the link.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default Tmobile data outage

Greetings All,
    Since Friday, my data on my unlocked 9550 has not worked. I have talked to Tmobile and basically they are working on the issue with no idea of when it will be resolved.

I even tried reloading the generic service books to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem or discovered a solution?
    peace n blessings
    taraji
    CrackBerry Newbie

Yes, anyone with a unlocked Blackberry on T-mobile is having a data outage. Figures, I didn't know about it till Saturday when I switched (Awesome sale on Saturday, wish I had extra cash I would have gotten a backup BB). I've gotten everything working except e-mail/web/Facebook/MySpace/AIM
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    3104027F

Any truth to the rumor that the ticket with RIM has been closed and they're not going to get a permanent fix?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up I try it for my BB 9550 Storm 2

[QUOTE=mandony;1741160]You have a Bold but TM does not have a Bold.

***Select Change device < detect device> and everything will work automatically ina few minutes.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Torch 9800 on tmobile browser not working?

has anyone gotten the browser to work on the torch with tmobile?? I called tmobile and they tried but could not help.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by SpyDude View Post
    Just login to MyT-Mobile, then phones and look on the right for the link to update and there is a Send Service Books option.
    I don't see this link
  24. wnm
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    K Pussycat Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by goverbeek16 View Post
    I don't see this link
    Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
    T-MOBILE Service Books-tmo1.jpg
    T-MOBILE Service Books-tmo2.jpg
    No one can hear you scream in cyberspace.
    ------
    Democracy: A form of government where the leader is chosen by popularity rather than the ability to run a country.
    If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I can't get tmobile service book to work without password to crackutl please help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast