- CrackBerry Addict
- 801 Posts
Is it me or T-Mobile raised device prices? WTF!
Hello everyone! Just a few minutes ago I went to the T-Mobile website and noticed their devices prices had gone up. Did T-Mobile raise prices? When the new LG Optimus L9 came out, it was $349.99. On the Value Plan it was $49.99 down with 20 payments of $15. Now it's $379.99 with $99.99 down and 20 payments of $14. WTF! Can someone confirm this? If true, WHY T-Mobile? I believe I read a comment on TmoNews regarding this. Grrr.
- 11-08-12, 01:46 PM #2
Re: Is it me or T-Mobile raised device prices? WTF!
At first I thought maybe you saw one of those online promo prices, but $30 seems too small an amount for a promo...
The biggest pricing news recently was TMO's laughable pricing of the Nexus 4: $500 retail and on a Value plan (200 down+15x20), when Google will retail the same phone for $350 unlocked. Talk about carrier margins
- By EVOP in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 08-18-11, 12:37 AM
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 5Last Post: 04-15-11, 09:23 AM
- By essencek in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-08, 12:01 PM
- By HeavyComponent in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 25Last Post: 04-14-08, 01:53 AM
- By Burgaz in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-07, 05:14 AM