Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Paintedeyes
  • 1 Post By copeland007
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    PIN
    2891E655
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Let's show T-Mobile we mean business!

I'm sure most of us already know T-Mobile is not selling anymore BB10 phones even online. We need to show them we're not gonna stand for this! Just as we did with Rogers when they weren't going to sell the Z30. Tweet at them, post on their fb! Even if you're not on T-Mobile, do it for the BlackBerry users!

https://www.facebook.com/TMobile

https://twitter.com/TMobile or @Tmobile

T-Mobile has done so many right things and this just ruins it all!
    Thanked by:
    bjw408h (01-18-2014) 
    bjw408h likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

done and done, I love my t-mobile z10!
    Z10 STL100-3
    T-Mobile USA
    Experienced Java, Web, iOS and Android Developer but I still love BB
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,892 Global Posts

What I'm told is if you call them and order a phone, they will order it. Also, the phones are still clearly on the biz site (been there, seen them).

Small Business Cell Phones | Android & Blackberry | T-Mobile

From that site:

"T-Mobile is proud of these
    BlackBerry exclusives:
    ◾T-Mobile was the first national U.S. carrier to launch the BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 to business customers.
    ◾T-Mobile is the only nationwide carrier in the U.S. that supports Wi-Fi Calling on both the BlackBerry Q10 and the BlackBerry Z10. Wi-Fi Calling services can offer substantial savings as well as productivity and efficiency benefits for business customers and their mobile workforces.
    ◾Only T-Mobile offers both 4G LTE and a blazing-fast 4G HSPA+ 42 Mbps network for BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry Q10 users.
    ◾T-Mobile business customers can benefit from simultaneous voice and data usage on their BlackBerry 10 device."

But... tweet away...
    If Evolution is Outlawed, only Outlaws will Evolve.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Oh I hear ya on this I was thinking about doing an upgrade to a q10 but I decided i'll wait till the q30 and save up more cash toward that. T-Mobile has done some things right thats for sure but I do agree not selling Blackberries is pretty shady. I can see taking them out of the store and leaving them online to order that way but removing that option for consumers is pretty LOW! I prefer to honestly order through Blackberry Directly but for people that want to do payments monthly they're screwed.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,892 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nickdaman View Post
    Oh I hear ya on this I was thinking about doing an upgrade to a q10 but I decided i'll wait till the q30 and save up more cash toward that. T-Mobile has done some things right thats for sure but I do agree not selling Blackberries is pretty shady. I can see taking them out of the store and leaving them online to order that way but removing that option for consumers is pretty LOW! I prefer to honestly order through Blackberry Directly but for people that want to do payments monthly they're screwed.
    They ARE selling them online. But since their stock is LOW, you currently have to call. There's another thread on here covering this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I posted on Facebook, I don't use Twitter. I love T-Mobile and have for almost 10 years now. I love my Z30 on T-Mobile.
  7. FFR
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,546 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    They ARE selling them online.
    They are notselling them online which is the purpose of both threads.

But since their stock is LOW, you currently have to call.
    That's not common practice at tmobile.

Again, consumers are no longer able to purchase blackberry 10 online or at any brick and mortar tmobile store in the US.

you currently have to call.
    According to n4bb calling didn't help.

"N4BB’s own, Niko Giannopoulos, checked this morning, and alerted me to this change when he was trying to buy a new device from T-Mobile directly online. Unfortunately if you try t-mobile.com, and search ‘BlackBerry’ the screenshot above is what you will get. They have one BlackBerry device for sale, and it’s a Curve 9315. Let that sink in for a moment. A Curve 9315. We called T-Mobile directly to see if we could buy a BlackBerry 10 device over the phone, and were told they no longer sell them."

http://n4bb.com/t-mobile-longer-sell...ones-publicly/
  8. GJW
    CrackBerry Addict

Is it really that much of a pain to call them to order one?

We all have to recognize that the demand for BB10 handsets in the US is tiny. So what if you have to call in the order as long as they can and will sell it to you!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    PIN
    2891E655
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

as stated above, it was you cannot call to place an order. I honestly think removing the BB10's from the website due to low stock is BS. Not having the phones online will only further hurt BlackBerry. We're all fans and want to see BlackBerry succeed, right?!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,892 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paintedeyes View Post
    as stated above, it was you cannot call to place an order. I honestly think removing the BB10's from the website due to low stock is BS. Not having the phones online will only further hurt BlackBerry. We're all fans and want to see BlackBerry succeed, right?!
    Just called T-Mo about upgrading to Z10 or Q10 (pretended I didn't know) and according to them they are both available, and they gave me price break down for each and that they could ship immediately. FWIW
    Thanked by 2:
    austriker (01-10-2014),  Charles K (01-10-2014) 
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2BEF400E

I tweeted to them last night.. even mentioned considering moving to their nemesis (at&t).

Posted via CB10
    Sean

Twitter: @SeanKelleher
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,892 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SK122387 View Post
    I tweeted to them last night.. even mentioned considering moving to their nemesis (at&t).

Posted via CB10
    Well, maybe someone else, today, should call like I did (not a few days ago) and see if they get the same response I just got: "Yes, we have both phones. Here's the price break down (think the Q was a bit more). Yes, they can ship immediately."
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    PIN
    2891E655
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

hmm, well i chatted with

"Thanks for waiting! I checked our updates and I assure you that the BB Z10 and Q10 are still available in the market. You can check it with other stores. You can also call us to process the order. We can be reached at 1-800-937-8997"

Still, it should be on their site.
    CrackBerry User

I'm checking the T-Mobile USA website now and I see a refurbished Z10 $12.75 per month. A new Z10 is $16.50, and a new Q10 is $18.25 per. Down payments may vary, but for me they're zero down.
    CrackBerry User

I wish people would stop hounding companies to provide a device that hasn't met with broad consumer appeal. These carriers are going to respond in an unfavorable way like raise prices for those who want it that badly.

This is similiar to BBRY users wanting Netflix for their device. Find another way to get the phone on their network, they are more than willing to accomdate you.

Suggesting you're going to the competition is foolhardy, but go ahead... they are taking two (2) At&t customers for each one (1) they lose. They don't need us as much as we need them.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    PIN
    2891E655
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Quote Originally Posted by copeland007 View Post
    I wish people would stop hounding companies to provide a device that hasn't met with broad consumer appeal. These carriers are going to respond in an unfavorable way like raise prices for those who want it that badly.

This is similiar to BBRY users wanting Netflix for their device. Find another way to get the phone on their network, they are more than willing to accomdate you.

Suggesting you're going to the competition is foolhardy, but go ahead... they are taking two (2) At&t customers for each one (1) they lose. They don't need us as much as we need them.
    I've never seen a company charge a customer higher because they were hounded.

This worked for Rogers customers with the Z30. I think if the paying customers are unhappy about something, they should definitely let the company know.
  17. FFR
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,546 Global Posts

Here is the an official statement by t-mobile.

“T-Mobile continues to support the Blackberry platform. Current T-Mobile customers can buy BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 devices online at https://my.t-mobile.com, through Care and B2B sales channels. New customers can order the smartphones via direct ship at T-Mobile retail channels or through telesales.

The T-Mobile retail channel has moved to fulfillment via direct ship for BlackBerry devices, rather than in-store inventory.”
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Paintedeyes View Post
    This worked for Rogers customers with the Z30. I think if the paying customers are unhappy about something, they should definitely let the company know.
    It only worked because both companies were Canadian. There was an outcry on the basis of nationalism. In the US, there's no such cause celebre.
    Thanked by:
    milo53 (01-10-2014) 
    milo53 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,892 Global Posts

OK... so this thread is BS? Of course. What you have are a lot of zombies echoing what someone else said instead of calling to find out if -- what someone else said -- is true. Yes?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I own four BlackBerry deviceseith them, three of which are BlackBerry 10 devices xD so they better release the Z30...I want to upgrade my little brother's old curve xD

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Been dealing with TMO since the voice stream days if they don't get the Z30 I'm leaving Point Blank!

Posted via CB10