Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    PIN
    286FACOB
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default best rate plan t-mobile ever had?

i held onto the $39.99 1,000 minutes unl n/w plan and $24 BIS for a very long time and swore it couldn't get any better.

then i moved to the unlimited loyalty at $49.99 with unlimited texting/calling and then $20 for BIS.... $70

NOW, i'm doing $59.99 unlimited talk/text/web...

i mean, $60 for everything?

whats the best deal you've gotten or have?
    Old enough to know better, and too young to care.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2381c1c2

I havd the first plan you wrote about and seriously considering moving to the $59.99 plan.
    PIN - 7B131096
    RIMPIRE #teamblackberry
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    PIN
    25E74133

I'm on a family plan, the $89.99 unlimited loyalty. We also have the $9.99 unlimited text.

I have the $19.99 unlimited bb plan, which I plan on keeping because I tether my playbook and occasionally have to tether my laptop.

My mother, who's also on the plan doesn't have a need for internet just texts.
  4. GJW
    CrackBerry Addict

Be careful - the older data plans had free tethering - but all of the new ones will require an additional 14.99 per month for tethering. Also, the older data plans typically include 5gig of data.

So if you want to upgrade to a new plan, check carefully what you might be giving up.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    663 Global Posts

i used to have a $34.99 for limited text and data combo, but I had to switch to an android plan because I was trying it out and then switched back over to a BB phone, now i have a $20 preferred BB data. they told me that $20 data plan had a limit of 5GB before they start throttling. is this $20 plan the same as the $34.99 one?
    CrackBerry Addict

I was on the unlimited loyalty and had a third line plus the 9.99 texting and 20 bb plan. My bill with taxes was 200 a month. I switched to the best plan and now have 4 lines... All unlimited text, 3 with unlimited minutes, 3 with the 2 gig data and one 500 minute line. Still have a bb, 2 iphones snd one dumb phone New bill with my discount and taxes is 146 so I am happy. I tethered a few times too and wasn't charged.
    Please support my new site
    Chellie’s World™

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    515 Global Posts

I've been with TMO for over 10 years and am about to switch my wife and I to the Value plan ($99.99 unlimited call, text and 2gig data). Also, after doing some number crunching, I've decided the subsidized phone plans are not a good deal, so will be paying full price for phones (or getting them off ebay).
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by dosto View Post
    I've been with TMO for over 10 years and am about to switch my wife and I to the Value plan ($99.99 unlimited call, text and 2gig data). Also, after doing some number crunching, I've decided the subsidized phone plans are not a good deal, so will be paying full price for phones (or getting them off ebay).
    That's the way to go. And if you already have the insurance and warranty feature, ur ebay phone can be covered under warranty if its a tmo phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    17,128 Global Posts

$49 for 500 mins + 2gb data + unlimited text (plus some discount on top of this). 5gb upgrade is only $10 (or unlimited talk for $10). I don't need the minutes though so the $10 isn't worth it.
    CrackBerry Addict

Would love to know who got in on the unlimited FAMILY data plan many many years ago.

They had it for a very limited time and it was $20 TOTAL for all phones on your family plan. I dropped it when I cut data to only one phone( that was when you could scoop up data for $14.99 for ONE phone).

I currently have the BB preferred which means I can tether my devices for free. I also have $5 internet on some of the other phones.

You couldn't PRY my grandfathered plan out of my hands !!! Just yesterday TMOBILE offered me an all out cash payment ( pretty darn large) and on top of the one time cash payment they also offered me a 2 year monthly credit. Both total was quite a chunk of change..... But I told them NO THANKS. The customer service guy tried to convince me I was crazy not to take a bunch of FREE MONEY.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    PIN
    25B1B168

Sandangel hold it down your plan sounds to good to be true
    BBME 2AF98872
    Twitter @Dierre_dibiase
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

Nobody mentioned that til about 3 years ago (maybe 4), TM had intl. roaming (incoming) for 29 cents/min in all the countries they now charge 99 cents. Even charged 29 cents in countries like Israel and Hong Kong where they now charge many times that. Had to give it up when I changed plans to unlimited calling.
    BB 9700 -- wife replaced her dying BB 8900 w. HTC 4G Slide 8/11. TM had no "up-to-date" BB at the time.
    T-Mobile U.S. (Waiting til next April to see whether to stick w. BB or go Android - if my phone lasts that long)
    CrackBerry User

Their best plan before they got those confusing classic/value plans:
    my promo 3000 minute family plan with text for all lines
    $5 AAL
    $20 5GB data
    Unlimited WiFi calling
    @Home line
    Not awesome but practically unlimited everything for less than $200 a month for 5 lines before taxes, Name ID and insurance/ext. warranties
    CrackBerry Addict

I forgot.... No minutes deducted from all 5 lines when they go through my home router. I guess no big deal to most who now have free wifi but good for me on my grandfathered plan.

Forgot to say i was able to get 6 lines not the usual 5. I have 5 cell and one home phone line.

Global Posts
    6,123 Global Posts
    PIN
    7901FC6B

Right now I'm LOVING my $30 monthly 4G plan with unlimited data (5gb before throttle), unlimited text, and 100 voice minutes. I rarely go over that anyway, and in times that I do I can pay 10 cents per additional minute. This is HALF of my grandfathered even more plus plan that gave me unlimited web/text plus 500 minutes that I never used!
    Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!