- CrackBerry Abuser
- 215 Posts
Any Way to Talk to Someone Specific in Loyalty?
So I thought someone here who works there might know, or just someone who's run into this situation before. I called because I was thinking about switching ot Verizon. They put me through to loyalty and the person I talked to said she could wave the down payment on a Z10 and then Iíd just pay monthly for it. Iím not eligible for a subsidized upgrade because Iím on a value plan, but she said I could switch to Classic in April. So sheís supposed to call me back April 3rd to see if I still want to do that. After thinking about it and doing some research Iíve decided Iíd rather just go with paying month by month. Iím wondering if thereís any way they can look and see who I talked to, as I canít remember her name. I called and someone said they couldnít look that up, but it seems like in the past every time I call I get a different answer. Another question I had is if I canít get a hold of her, when the Z10 is released will there be any kind of note on my account saying to wave the down payment or will they just have to believe me that someone told me? I mean worst case scenario I can wait until she calls in April, but I really, really donít wanna wait that long. Especially if T-Mobile does end up releasing the phone in mid-March.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!I dream in emails. -Keane
- By Anonymouse001 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2009, 08:12 AM
- By ToddD81 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:31 PM
- By benyavny in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2009, 02:09 PM
- By johnpalley in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 30Last Post: 12-22-2008, 10:30 PM
- By chunj99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2008, 03:50 PM