Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bold 9900 on T-Mobile UK

Does anyone know when T-Mobile UK will be releasing the Blackberry Bold Touch 9900???

I'm due an upgrade and they're taking forever to release it!!

All the other carriers have it already!
    CrackBerry User

They will probably get it when Orange have it, and the problem with that is that nobody knows. Most of the staff members I spoke to didn't have a clue but guessed it would be by the end of Septemeber. One guy I spoke to didn't know what the phone was and I had to explain to him the specs of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    PIN
    27F31413

So glad I am on Voda UK! Sorry Guys!
    BlackBerry Bold 9900 / 9780
    vodafone UK
    CrackBerry Newbie

I asked in my local Orange shop and they said "about 3 weeks". But that was two weeks ago so who knows?
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

At first t mobile said the 13th of September, then on Friday they said 24th.. Now today I've spoken to 2 different people who say they don't know when it will be released?

T-Mobile are always the last network to release any phone and I've decided I'm not going to upgrade and I'm gonna leave for voda or 02!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

They are totally useless. Tweeted their helpdesk and did say September. The only reason I am staying with them on a BB is because they only charge 15/mth for unltd worldwide data per month.

I just hope they have it by 16th Oct when my contract is up!