Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z10 availability on AT&T

Each day is 24 hours closer to having my very own Z10, my own "precious" !
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Which one? Ask me.

Yeah, soon. Hopefully sooner than later.
    CrackBerry Abuser

BlackBerry Z10 coming to AT&T March 22nd for $199.99, pre-orders open tomorrow

AT&T to Launch BlackBerry Z10 March 22 for $199.99, Pre-sales Begin March 12
    Only AT&T customers can experience the new BlackBerry Z10 on the Nation's Fastest 4G LTE Network

Dallas, Texas, March 11, 2013

Wireless customers looking for a smartphone that helps them balance the important aspects of their lives will soon have a new option. Beginning March 12, AT&T* will kick-off consumer pre-sales of the BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone for $199.99 with a two-year agreement at BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone with BlackBerry 10 from AT&T. The smartphone will be generally available for all customers, including corporate customers or those receiving a corporate discount, through all AT&T channels on March 22.

The BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry® 10 platform, offering customers a powerful and unique new mobile experience. It is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and is designed to continuously adapt to a customer's needs.

The BlackBerry Z10 features an all-touch keyboard and provides a modern and easy typing experience. The BlackBerry Z10 also features a high-resolution 4.2-inch display and an 8-megapixel camera that records 1080p HD video.

"AT&T customers were the first to experience BlackBerry smartphones and services in the U.S. and we are thrilled to bring the next evolution, the BlackBerry Z10, to the nation's fastest 4G LTE network," said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Devices and Developer Services, AT&T Mobility. "Customers who have grown to love the tried and true BlackBerry experience will continue to enjoy the easy typing and the secure platform they expect with a fresh platform that lets them get more out of their smartphone with easy access to all their messages in BlackBerry Hub."

BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform that gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs with advancements such as:

BlackBerry® Hub acts as a central location for your emails and conversations. You can easily peek into the Hub from any app with one swipe to see what's new, then instantly swipe back to what you were doing.
    The new BlackBerry Touchscreen Keyboard learns how you write and adapts to your typing style so you can write faster and more accurately.
    BlackBerry fans have long loved BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™). The new BlackBerry Z10 features BBM™ Video and Screen Share so you can catch up face-to-face and share the content on your screen** with your friend or co-worker.
    Taking photos and creating memories is easier with Time Shift, an astonishing camera feature that captures the moments before and after you press the shutter to let you create the best shot, and BlackBerry Story Maker, which lets you weave those moments together to create a movie in just a couple of swipes.
    BlackBerry Balance™ technology allows you to use your Z10 for work and play without compromising the security of your business-related content when connected to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.

The BlackBerry Z10 will be the first BlackBerry smartphone to run on AT&T 4G LTE, the nation's fastest 4G LTE network***. AT&T has the nation's largest 4G network, covering 288 million people.***

AT&T is also launching the new BlackBerry® Enterprise Service (BES) 10 solution, which gives AT&T business and government customers with BlackBerry 10 smartphones secure access to work email, "behind the firewall" applications and data, and offers other security and advanced enterprise mobility management features. BES 10 provides an additional option for AT&T enterprise customers to choose from when deciding which Mobile Enterprise Management solution best serves their needs. Customers can also benefit from AT&T's extensive experience helping companies create comprehensive mobility strategies. AT&T leverages best practices and proven frameworks to address nearly every enterprise mobility challenge.
    CrackBerry Abuser

So how do preorders work. will it ship out the 22nd or will it be at my house on the 22nd? I am debating if I should just go to a store and pick one up or have it shipped to my job.
    Sent from my Blackberry Z30/Playbook
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    375 Global Posts

Default Z10 availability on AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by xxxmerlinxxx View Post
    So how do preorders work. will it ship out the 22nd or will it be at my house on the 22nd? I am debating if I should just go to a store and pick one up or have it shipped to my job.
    You will secure a device for launch. By paying for it now. You should not receive the device before the sale date.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

I've seen at least one in the wild last week. Problem was, couldn't get it onto LTE because no LTE BlackBerry data plans were in the system yet, so don't go buying one from Rogers and thinking you'll be good to go just yet.
    This post represents the offices of Me, Myself, and I. Representation of other individuals and entities is not implied, despite inferences.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts

I have had an AT&T Z10 since launch, and it has been on LTE (where available) since launch.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    PIN
    You may ask.

I've read that for people already on AT&T with Z10's that they cannot disable LTE. This would save a lot of battery for people without LTE service available. For me, I have LTE available but would prefer to only turn LTE on whenever I NEED it and save my battery most of the day.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts

i was glad to hear this.i've been off contract since january and have been ignoring at&t's emails about upgrading since then.i like it even more that it comes out on my birthday,so that'll def be a great present for me
    GO YANKEES!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dim...88616001165001 - vinnie -yes,the vinnie that works with pjd and formerly of occ
    CrackBerry Genius

Available right now on ATT home page.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Safety or stick?

Quote Originally Posted by kayecoleman View Post
    Each day is 24 hours closer to having my very own Z10, my own "precious" !
    "What has he gots in his pockets?" A Z10! One phone to rule them all and in the darkness to bind them!
    Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.3.1.1151
    Blackberry Playbook 32gb
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,009 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bradfordjohnson View Post
    I've read that for people already on AT&T with Z10's that they cannot disable LTE. This would save a lot of battery for people without LTE service available. For me, I have LTE available but would prefer to only turn LTE on whenever I NEED it and save my battery most of the day.
    Whenever you need it? Anyway I understand this move by BB. They are all about being efficient, but they also are probably tired of the stigma they get from being slow. So sooner or later an app will come out that toggles LTE

I'm sure they want to Z10 to come out and for everyone to say it is just as fast if not faster than S4/i5...ya know?
    Hail to the juicy berry
    Hail to the typing leader

Hail, Hail, to Blackberry its Research in Motion!

Hail to the juicy berry
    Hail to the typing leader

Hail, Hail, to Blackberry they will never rest!

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts

It's going to be a long week!..I hope I can get a Z10 on Friday...I already ordered the battery bundle,screen protector and case...
    BB Playbook 32G. BB Z10-Pebble Watch
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24EF754C

Quote Originally Posted by bennett22 View Post
    i was glad to hear this.i've been off contract since january and have been ignoring at&t's emails about upgrading since then.i like it even more that it comes out on my birthday,so that'll def be a great present for me
    Same here, except my birthday's next month and my upgrade was last June.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    949 Global Posts

My account now shows Z10 as shipped!
    CrackBerry Genius

Picking mine up ASAP Friday!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    PIN
    You may ask.

Went in to my local AT&T store this morning. First guy didn't even know if the demo unit was out yet. He had to ask someone else and when we found it, it wasn't even charged. The cable it was hooked to wasn't even working. I told him that I was just going to go buy it next door at Best buy. Waiting for them to open now.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    479 Global Posts

Pick mine up this afternoon.
    CrackBerry Abuser

My local AT&T store says they can't even sell me a Z10 at full price. My upgrade isn't until July. This is frustrating.