Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Verify BIS version

When I spoke with AT&T Tech chat they stated that they have no information when BIS 3.2 will be released! Is there anyway to validate this? I am running a Bold 9000 with OS 5.0.0.822. When I login to my BIS it appears the same as it always has and the user agreement has not changed since 8/2/07. Thanks for the assist.
    Lee
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

Allegedly Sunday, but it hasn't appeared to have happened yet.

Also, AT&T is NOT who you call about something RIM is doing.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Follow up

According to the information I received from AT&T tech chat today, it is being rolled out based on the IMEI # of the phone. Sounds a little odd to me.
    Lee
    CrackBerry Abuser

You can easily confirm if you're using BIS 3.2 by going into your email setup on the device and under synchronization you should have a calendar choice -- This of course you're using GMail...

However if not BIS 3.2 I believe was rolled out throughout North America last week.

My ATT 9000 still shows no calendar sync option.

Correction: The sync option is in there. Seems to work just fine. I presume that means 3.2 is rolled out to me.
    Last edited by sedalia066; 10-21-2010 at 04:28 PM.
    Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    CrackBerry Abuser

THANK YOU THANK YOU At&t to be one of the carriers to get WP7. I look forward to seeing the Samsung Focus in stores on November 8th.