Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,009 Global Posts

I don't know if they are pulling them from the shelves or just hiding them, but I heard that a lot of people are buying Bolds in cash, and then selling them online, while letting their credit get destroyed in the process.

Because people know if someone wants a Bold, they have to pay full price for it, unlike top of the line Android Phones that are sometimes 100.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    919 Global Posts

My store pulled the 9810 off the shelf 3-4 months ago. They left the 9900 Bold. Best I can tell they did it to make room for newer phones hitting the market. The torch can be ordered in at anytime real quick if anyone wants it.
    CrackBerry User

Devices getting pulled off shelves is most likely not the result of some nefarious conspiracy against RIM.

Such actions are a reflection of market demands, consumer tastes and limited shelf and inventory space.

RIM hasn't had a flagship release in over a year. I can understand some retailers banking on brands and models that are easier to move until BB10 drops.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    866 Global Posts

Default AT&T Pulls All BB Devices off Shelf in Local Store

And consider the world wide stock availability. Doubtful anymore new Bolds and Torches are being manufactured. The stock is probably depleted now.
    Current: AT&T Z10. Past: 9800, 9700, 8100, 7130
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12