Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Switching to ATT - Early Termination Fee Question

I am currently a Sprint user on my personal bb and plan on moving to ATT later this year. We don't get Sprint service in our home without an air rave, and I constantly have to reset it. My work phone is with ATT and I get great service. Not sure if this is a crazy question, but figured I'd ask. My Sprint contract is up in October. If I am nearing the end of my contract, does ATT ever do anything to pay the early termination fee for a subscribers former provider to get them to switch to ATT sooner? I'd really like to make the switch sooner rather than later, but won't do so if I have to pay Sprint an early term fee. Please let me know.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

AT&T does not pay bounties. Make certain you get AT&T coverage in your house before joining up, if that's such a dealbreaker to you. I got a cell phone so I could be reached when I'm not at home.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Xiado View Post
    AT&T does not pay bounties. Make certain you get AT&T coverage in your house before joining up, if that's such a dealbreaker to you. I got a cell phone so I could be reached when I'm not at home.
    You do realize that many people these days do not have a landline, right?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by meske View Post
    You do realize that many people these days do not have a landline, right?
    I agree, a landline would be a huge waste of money for me.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Just ask :-)

If you don't like the hassle of rebooting your 'air wave' pay up the term fee and sign up with AT&T which shows you the evidence it works well