Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Ami.

Talking Sayonara, but thank you AT&T!

I was with AT&T from May until just this month. I left because I missed my Blackberry, and simply could not afford their BB / calling plans combined.

I will tell you this though - I never received bad customer service, I never had a dropped call, and my phone was always connected to 3G!

I like some of the features they provide to their customers, like the immediate switch if you upgrade a phone plan (TMO, you have to wait until next month), the almost-immediate billing (I still wait a week for TMO to text me and tell me I owe them), and the various resources I was able to utilize for tech support.

While I do love TMO, I have found a fondness for AT&T, and appreciate all the assistance I received from them signing up, up until the very end. I was even surprised to see that my cancellation fee was only $100! (Found out that was because I qualified for a corporate discount and it was negotiated into the contract!)

All good things to say about AT&T, so cheers and I wish you the best!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    17,128 Global Posts

AT&T needs to offer a discount for the Blackberry Personal bundle btw...

It's stupid that it costs identical to adding the two features individually AND the normal PDA bundle does offer a discount...
    CrackBerry Abuser

[QUOTE=Ami.;3601616]
    I like some of the features they provide to their customers, like the immediate switch if you upgrade a phone plan (TMO, you have to wait until next month)

[QUOTE]

T-mobile doesn't backdate it to the beginning of billing cycle if you change your plan during the middle of the cycle?

This was very handy when I was with Verizon...

I am switching to T-mobile, but I see their plans have so many more minutes compared to the same prices of ATT and VZW, I don't (hope not) think it will be a problem with overages.
    CrackBerry Genius

Actually, t-mobile can backdate a plan. When I went from 39.99 300 min plan to the 49.99 Unlimited, I was over my min a little bit so the rep offered to backdate it so I wouldn't get any per min overage charges.
    I bet if you ask for them to backdate, most reps can do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask nicely ;)

You'll be back mwahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    PIN
    25fbd8a4

Aceh You Bish
    MY PIN
    25fbd8a4
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask nicely ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Unternull View Post
    Aceh You Bish
    very mature
    US and UK Blackberry User
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    PIN
    20F1B23C

Quote Originally Posted by Ami. View Post
    I was with AT&T from May until just this month. I left because I missed my Blackberry, and simply could not afford their BB / calling plans combined.

I will tell you this though - I never received bad customer service, I never had a dropped call, and my phone was always connected to 3G!

I like some of the features they provide to their customers, like the immediate switch if you upgrade a phone plan (TMO, you have to wait until next month), the almost-immediate billing (I still wait a week for TMO to text me and tell me I owe them), and the various resources I was able to utilize for tech support.

While I do love TMO, I have found a fondness for AT&T, and appreciate all the assistance I received from them signing up, up until the very end. I was even surprised to see that my cancellation fee was only $100! (Found out that was because I qualified for a corporate discount and it was negotiated into the contract!)

All good things to say about AT&T, so cheers and I wish you the best!
    What voice plan are you on now/what do you normally use in a month depending on what you use there are plans that might work.