Prepaied plan for short visit in the US
I'll b visiting the USA for a couple of weeks and was wondering whether its worth buying a prepaied card so that i dont drain my local bill. Since i'm not a US resident, can I buy one and if yes what are the most convenient packages i can get, mainly for data?
- CrackBerry Genius
02-27-2013, 06:44 AM #2
- 2,736 Posts
What device are you going to be using?
If you are looking for BlackBerry data (on a pre-BB10 device), you will not get that on AT&T. AT&T does not currently offer BlackBerry data on pre-paid.
You might look at TMobile or possibly Simple Mobile.
You probably are not going to find a data-only offering.
02-28-2013, 01:45 AM #5
- 22,151 Posts
tmobile has a prepaid $30 plan. Unlimited data but only 100 minutes. Dont think it will support international minutes if that matters. That would be my first choice
02-28-2013, 01:46 AM #6
- 22,151 Posts
- The girl who waited
02-28-2013, 02:11 AM #8
- 1,665 Posts
Yep, when Bla1ze comes here to visit me from Canada, he uses Simple Mobile. He used to use T-Mo, but now I have that account and we just refill his Simple Mobile account when he's headed here.Twitter @_Miche11e_ .::. BBM Channel C0001B3B5
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
"Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence." - Pythagoras
- By JonDawes in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2009, 06:07 AM
- By sidmenda in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2009, 09:22 PM
- By AlJardino in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:38 PM
- By Andy348 in forum RogersReplies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2009, 07:51 AM
- By 04redgto in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 39Last Post: 11-23-2008, 08:32 PM