Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Phone orders processing/shipping time?

Just thought I'd ask as I wait and wait excitedly for my Torch to come! But I ordered early Wednesday morning and the rep said it should ship out that day. Of course it didn't and on day 2 I was told it was done and ready to go that day but later it showed backordered So anyway last night it was back in processing but nothing so far today when I called again.
    I know it takes time sometimes but I was under the impression it would already be on the way and maybe hoped a bit it would overnight and be here by now or the weekend. So as I pass my time I just wondered if anyone here knew normal processing and mail times? Not a biggie...just curious and as stated EAGERLY awaiting a Torch!
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

If it went though the USPS, best of luck.

I've received packages through the USPS that weren't even listed as having left the shipper, according to the trackin--- err, confirmation number.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Well it finally just updated to shipped! Looks like it's through USPS and although I can't be sure of the time at least it's on it's way!