Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default NEW - HTC Inspire & Samsung Infuse 4G coming to AT&T -- vol FINALLY!!

Rolling Stone ad features Thunderbolt, and Inspire 4G headed to AT&T | Android Central

Rolling Stone ad features Thunderbolt, and Inspire 4G headed to AT&T
    Posted on Tuesday, Jan 4, 2011 by Jerry Hildenbrand

An astute reader noticed an advertisement in the current edition of Rolling Stone, featuring HTC's 4G phones. Besides the Evo 4G and the T-Mobile G2, we see the latest additions to HTC's 4G stable -- our friend the HTC Thunderbolt, and what appears to be the first look at the HTC Inspire 4G, headed to AT&T.

We still have no specs to offer for the Thunderbolt (I think we'll see those this week at CES, and they'll be very similar to the Desire HD or MyTouch 4G), and all we know about the Inspire 4G is what you see here, and the fact that HTC filed with the USPTO to trademark the name Inspire late last year. Let's hope CES offers a bit of insight. Hit the break for the full page ad. Thanks Joseph!
    Last edited by loki05; 01-05-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Samsung Infuse 4G announced for AT&T; 1.2 GHz, Super AMOLED Plus
    By: Andrew Munchbach | Jan 5th, 2011 at 12:29PM View Comments Filed Under: CES, Mobile

Things are really starting to heat up at CES. Today, Samsung announced its latest offering for AT&T, the Infuse 4G. The Infuse will sport a next-generation Super-AMOLED Plus touchscreen display — a display which Samsung touts has 50% more sub-pixels than traditional AMOLED displays. The device will also have a 1.2 GHz processor, 4.5-inch display, 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and HD recording, 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera, and Android 2.2. AT&T and Samsung were mum on the device’s release date and price, but we’re sure that will surface in due time. Oh, and for those of you wondering… AT&T is taking a page from T-Mobile’s book. The 4G in the device’s name refers to HSPA+. What do you think of the Infuse 4G?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

I just to ATT to play with the INSPIRE ..

I felt the form factor was too big to make the big switch..

I do realize also no physical keyboard but I was willing to learn..

I will wait to see the Newer BB.. when they ever come out...