Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default how do I recover my @att.blackberry.net email account?

Last October I used my wife's upgrade to replace my 9800 for an iPhone 4S. Long story short, I didn't like the iPhone and so recently (feb 20) used my upgrade on my line for a 9900 but couldn't get my @att.blackberry.net email account back. I know my password was right so I called AT&T and they said my @att.blackberry.com email was closed. I called again to see if I could get another answer and was told this time to call blackberry for my problem. I did and they said to call AT&T and next thing I know I realized no one knew what I was talking about. I really need my email account since I have my old bbm friends on it and some purchased apps from the app world. Some help please? Oh and yes I did attempt to go to bis.na.blackberry.com/html for a recovery but no luck
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

Ask tech to use their admin tool to find your old BB account by your email address, then have your BlackBerry set up on that account. They may have to zero out your current BB account first, but it's no big deal. Has almost nothing to do with your cell service account.
    This post represents the offices of Me, Myself, and I. Representation of other individuals and entities is not implied, despite inferences.