Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32A166C9
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default High Usage Team

Need a phone number to contact somebody in the high usage team or a HIGHER tier level.

here's the situation, both me and my wife are military, and she's deployed to a different country. We had fully been prepared for the high usage. NEVER was informed that her line would be suspended for high usage. It's been cut off of high usage, and it need to be reconnected, it's the best way for her and me to talk. And the normal lvl service reps don't seem to understand why I am angry cause 1.) I was never informed it would be suspended for high usage 2.) they turned it back on previously given the circumstances 3.) I think it's TOTAL BS that NOBODY has a number to call the high usage team.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,887 Global Posts

I've never heard of a "High Usage Team" in my many calls to CARE. I think the best thing to do is get in touch with managers, regionals, people above the front line reps.
    I've sipped many different Kool-Aid's...
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32A166C9
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Totalimmortal363 View Post
    I've never heard of a "High Usage Team" in my many calls to CARE. I think the best thing to do is get in touch with managers, regionals, people above the front line reps.
    There is a "high usage team".....talking to the managers are not proving helpful. I actually filed a complaint, and a lady from the "Office of the President of AT&T Wireless" called me just a bit ago to discuss my issue. It sounds like she will be able to make some headway on it.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

You tend to get messages warning you before you're suspended.
    Unless you bounce a check.

Page 5 of the Customer Service Summary Contract says that if 40% or more of your voice minute usage off-network, you get warned, and with that, data roaming of 6 megabytes.
    Page 7 states plainly that AT&T reserves the right to cut you off if you make excessive use of data services.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    PIN
    20FB53CC

Default Uma

If your overseas or deployed try switching to Tmobile to use their UMA it works on the wireless network and works great try that if its cheaper to pay the ETF
    " God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death. "
    " I will either find a way, or make one. "
    Hannibal of Carthage
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Don't post your PIN online, people.

While we're necroposting, why is it so hard to simply put your line on military suspension, pay $3 to unlock your phone, and use a local SIM card?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Continuing to necropost...
    This guy is overseas putting his life on the line for us. Why is ANYONE giving him a hard time about using his phone? Hopefully you got it worked out OP, and thanks for your service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com