Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Angry Help: "The wireless customer you are calling is not available.."

Here's the scoop. I just got my BOLD a couple of days ago (sweet device). I used to have a 3g iphone (loved it but needed a physical keyboard).

Over the weekend, I had a couple friends say that they tried to call me and they said they got a message that said, "The wireless customer you are calling is not available, please try your call again later." I said that's weird, I never heard that before with my iPhone. And I brush it off thinking it's the network or something. So, today I'm at my desk at work in the same spot as I used to have my iphone, and I try to send out a text and then a BBM and both are pending and then says tries exceeded. I am thinking wth?!. So I go and call my BB with my office line twice and get "The wireless customer you are calling is not available, please try your call again later." and the phone is right in front me with the 3G logo and 2-3 bars (fluctuates). When I had my iPhone I rarely had a problem with people getting connected to me, but the dropped calls was on ridiculous side.

I am running the AT&T OS .167 (got it that way) and haven't upgraded to anything else. Does anyone know what might be causing this? and how to fix it?

(as I am typing this all up, my BB BOLD turns off by itself and I have to power it back on....)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,703 Global Posts

I would try and update the firmware first. Then if all fails send it back for an exchange.