Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,006 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 9700s in refurb

Do you think there will be 9700's in refurb yet? How often does it take to get a phone into refurb?

Im trying to put my 9000 into warranty exchange, its been the 5th phone I've had, I think I either want to try out a 9700...or stop using Blackberry.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    4,208 Global Posts
    PIN
    BOHICA

After your phone has been changed 3x, u can switch to a different device. So there should be no problem with u getting a 9700

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

yes they have refurbs all ready, verizon have refurb inventory for the droid 31 days after it came out. 30 days you can exchange in store for new phone.
    another day another dollar, gots to have more dollars
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,006 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Well a while back I was thinking about getting an 8900, however it was 3 months after the release, and they said they have no Curves in THEIR warehouse....
    CrackBerry User

That sounds like my luck! When you call next, politely request a 9700. If you are friendly and calm with them they will usually hook you up, if they have them in stock.

_Or_, if they end up sending another 9000, sell it on eBay and buy a 9700 outright. They may let you exception upgrade too, and by selling the 'new' 9000, it'll help break some of the cost. Requesting a white one will get you even more money by selling it too!
    CrackBerry User

This is an old thread, but I thought I'd update to say the 9700 refurbs are on AT&T's site for $29.99.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32211A3C

just remember when you buy a refurb they only carry a 90 day warranty.
    Resident ATT Tech & Blackberry Expert.
    It's not speeding until your in the triple digits.
    Pin me i'm up all night. 32211A3C