Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123 LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3053
Like Tree5Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

of topic question but its the only active thread, error code 507 can't connect to jvm at the end of the load any advice i have tried so many tricks, phone has been like this for like 2months now
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,110 Global Posts

Plug into desktop software with no battery in the device, click update, let it download and then pop in the battery once it says waiting for initialization. This is will wipe everything from the device.
    CrackBerry Newbie

OMG you are a genius Ive been trying to get my browser to work on my VZN unlocked 9650 for days. Tried every method here till i stumbled with yours. Your method was the only one that work. Thankssss.

PS for those using Vista . Right click on Crack util and run as Administrator before running every time asked to open in the process
    CrackBerry Newbie

can you use this for the at&t go phone
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,110 Global Posts

No you will not get data on prepaid with them.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Everytime I open CrackUTIL it will not retrieve anything. I can do EVERYTHING but MMS which sucks. Any one have any incite?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Is there any other way, cause that crackuti i download wont open cause of the password an i dont have a password!! An also is this just att cause i have tmobile !! I need some help please
    CrackBerry Newbie

Is there anyway to add the service books using DM 6.0?

If not, where can I download the earlier version? I tried to via the bberry site but it will not download over it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Help needed for BB Storm v5.0

I have the bb storm v 5.0. I was trying to get the phone to work off of at&t network. I followed the steps listed previously, however when I go to desktop manager the "backup" and "restore" tabs are separate. I have clicked on each of them trying to find the "Advanced" tab, but had no luck. Does this work with storm os v 5.0? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am using BBstorm 9530 unlocked piece from Verizon . Now i am in India got Vodafone Subsc.. got unlimited plan

Calls and SMS are working fine

But edge network problem stell. please help me solve this issue.

how can use intenet on my blacberry storm 9530 verizon handset
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am using Storm 9530 in tanzania with TIGO-TZ as my GSM carrier..the phone is unlocked but has got no internet service connected though i have purchase a data plan for month and my provider sent me a text that i am now connected,but there is no service books for my browser,i want to know,the service books are unique to each network or i should download those provided in first post? curently i have that monthly data plan,but am not using it as the browser hasnt been configured by my service provider
    CrackBerry Newbie

How do you do this on a mac?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,218 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tmcscree View Post
    How do you do this on a mac?
    You can't.

You need to get access to a computer running Windows.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Great fix! Thank you!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Updated AT&T Service Books?

Where can I find the most recent service books for AT&T? My Storm 2 (9550) won't send MMS messages and I think it's because I don't have the most recent service books installed. I'm running OS 5.0.0.1015.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default MMS only feature not functioning!

Quote Originally Posted by Product_Pro View Post
    Everytime I open CrackUTIL it will not retrieve anything. I can do EVERYTHING but MMS which sucks. Any one have any incite?
    Same here!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello all, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for this fix. After getting software and service book file, I used the latest BB Desktop Manager (which is different from the original Page 1 post to restore the ipd file to my unlocked Chile BB Pearl 9105. Everything was working originally except MMS. Now I have MMS and AT&T service apps again. I did initially do a transfer using Desktop Manager from my AT&T BB 9100 (OS 5) to my unlocked 9105 (OS6). However, I quickly discovered all backups I had performed previously for the 9100 contained NO AT&T service books. So, there were none I could restore.

<Edited> BTW, it took me about an hour from start to finish to locate page, download, install sw, make mods, reboot phone. I spent a total of over 7 1/2 hours with AT&T and Blackberry in 2 days trying to get them to put the service books on my phone. They couldn't do it! You can yourself!

This has made my new phone worth it now! I have a 2 year old and my wife and I trade pictures everyday and its just easier than Watsapp.

Thanks Again!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ekristyn View Post
    Where can I find the most recent service books for AT&T? My Storm 2 (9550) won't send MMS messages and I think it's because I don't have the most recent service books installed. I'm running OS 5.0.0.1015.
    I used the ipd file from Page 1 on my brand new 9105 running OS 6.0 and it works great!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Just wanted to report I was successful using this procedure on a Verizon BlackBerry 9630 Tour. After unlocking it for use on AT&T, we lost our Browser icon. We worked with AT&T and RIM Tech Support who informed us we would not be able to browse on the AT&T network. We stumbled across this procedure on the web. So, I installed CrackUtil and downloaded the attached ATT_Service_Books.zip accordingly. FYI-CrackUtil reported our net_rim_bb_browser_daemon is 5.0.0.975. I used BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1.0.33. The instructions here are a little outdated but I was able to figure things out, no problem. The procedure was successful and we've been successfully using the browser for more than a week now. A BIG thank you to pltaylor! You're awesome!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

what about storm 9530 on airtel zambia?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Bummer Mine isn't working );
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by newbeeblackberry9530 View Post
    I have the bb storm v 5.0. I was trying to get the phone to work off of at&t network. I followed the steps listed previously, however when I go to desktop manager the "backup" and "restore" tabs are separate. I have clicked on each of them trying to find the "Advanced" tab, but had no luck. Does this work with storm os v 5.0? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I am having the same problem did you figure out how to make it work?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Get your browser back and more!!!!

I SEARCHED FOR WEEKS THEN FOUND THIS!!! SIMPLY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD STEPS!!!

You will need to install Blackberry Desktop Manager

"Hi,

In order to correct your device issues you will need to remove the corporate I.T Policy that is on the device. To perform a full reset just connect your device to a PC running BlackBerry Desktop Manager and from the command prompt ON YOUR COMPUTER navigate to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\", now type "Loader.exe /RESETTOFACTORY". Please not that this will fully erase your device back to factory defaults (including the I.T Policy) so take a backup first if you need to restore data.

Thanks,
    Gary"

SO ALL THANKS TO GARY!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I SEARCHED FOR WEEKS THEN FOUND THIS!!! SIMPLY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD STEPS!!!

You will need to install Blackberry Desktop Manager

"Hi,

In order to correct your device issues you will need to remove the corporate I.T Policy that is on the device. To perform a full reset just connect your device to a PC running BlackBerry Desktop Manager and from the command prompt ON YOUR COMPUTER navigate to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\", now type "Loader.exe /RESETTOFACTORY". Please not that this will fully erase your device back to factory defaults (including the I.T Policy) so take a backup first if you need to restore data.

Thanks,
    Gary"

SO ALL THANKS TO GARY!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2AB6666E

How can I unlock a bold 9650 from sprint? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10 net on my Z10