Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114
Results 2,826 to 2,848 of 2848
Like Tree6Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Cool

Hi Seamus ,
    hope u can help ,what is Ihlr? I hope this Fix can work on my Verizon Blackberry Storm 9530 CDMA , GSM with a tBobile sim card.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus76 View Post
    Does anyone notice that these instructions are over 2 years old!! They may work, but seems like a lot of trouble. I have had a Storm 1 & 2 working on Tmobile for a while now, with a few EDGE to edge problems, but for the most part the phone works fine.

Can someone please add the below info to the first page of the thread so that people can at least try this before going through the trouble of manually downloading and installing service books, which is so 2008.

Let me know if this works for you.

To set up set up data services (EDGE only) on the Blackberry Storm (95xx series).

Switch To GSM/EDGE from default settings of 1X/EVDO:
    Menu> Options> Mobile Network> Network Technology> Change Network Technology to GSM/UMTS> Change network Mode to 2G

Register the Device to initiate Service Book downloads:
    Options> Advanced Options> Host Routing Table> Press Menu> Select Register Now
    MUST HAVE DATA SUBSCRITPION FOR SERVICE BOOKS TO DOWNLOAD

If necessary, service books can be sent via MyTmobile: (Email Service Books only)

1. Log into MyT-Mobile.com from computer
    2. Set the phone Model to Blackberry 9780 fromy T-Mobile
    3. Click the Link Set up Blackberry Internet Email or go to Conenct and Share and then Configure email
    4. Enter the PIN and IMEI
    **To find PIN and IMEI go to Options and then Status
    5. Enter a VALID email address and Password (this is optional, if you don't want to set up email, select Cancel)
    6. On the Left Column select SERVICE BOOKS
    7. Send Service Books

Then cancel location in iHLR and pull battery. Leave out for approx 1 min and then power up.

Check Device APN:
    1. Options
    2. Adv. Options
    3. Select TCP:
    *APN: epc.tmobile.com
    * Username and Password BLANK
    4. Save Settings

Enable your browser:

Options> Adv options> Browser Settings> Set all browser settings to T-Mobile

Note: Default MDS Browser- may no be accessable on the first attempt. power off the device, cancel location, power on and check again.

Test Connections: you should now see new icons on the screen (They may say WAP)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Help! I need one for the 9530 on the 5.0.0.382 software.
    Any browser service books either? Simple mobile plan. Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

im using unlocked 9930 from verizon on simple mobile bis plan and i managed with this tutorial

How to activate all the features on a unlocked blackberry 9930 bold for tmobile

to activate almost all features except email,i have upper case EGDE that means that i have bis connection,internet works normaly both native browsers plus opera and all java aplications when they need data,email is little harder to activate but i know its possible,i try to replace service books from tmobile because simple and tmob running on the same networks but no luck for now i use combination of both apn but nothing happend still,but its little veired because i allready got message from rim that my device is registered on wirelles network which i allready did it sending the registration message,but when i try sequence for setting up the email i got message that i need to go to advanced system settings and send registration message,and under host routing table i have a lot of data and information its not empy like before need some help with this i know its possible...

hmm and what about pin number in bold i heard that some locked blackberry phones even if we unlocked them a pin stays on original network??? i called simple mobile cus care and ask them if my imei number from the sim card is in the database and it is,didnt ask for pin maybe that is the problem what you guys think about it?
    CrackBerry Newbie

i just bought a blackberry storm 2 unlocked i put my sims card in it and followed the steps to setting up your service.. but i cant get the wifi to work for the life of me. just stays grayed out i have the blackberry data unlimited plan. also when i try to access the crackutil it doesnt let me . says i need a password i leave it blank because i dont use one and it says access denied.. help please
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Do i need to pay for an unlock code before doing this ?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I need some major help here, I just did everything up above and seemed like it was doing what it was supposed to... but when last reboot happened it wont let me use browser still. Says I dont have the service books.... HELP
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Frustrated

This looks so easy but I have now spent my entire Saturday attempting to do this. I fainally have the user guide downloaded and as well as CrackUtil but have been denied access due to no password. Yes, I used link below. I am ready to give up. Any suggestions?
    Robnalmenal likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I do all this and it works then i click on the tzones and it goes back to all verizon stuff? is there a solution to this problem i am not reli worries about browser just need mms and it says no mms server or something.. please help
    CrackBerry Newbie

u need to run as admin. right click and run as admin
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunabrittany View Post
    I do all this and it works then i click on the tzones and it goes back to all verizon stuff? is there a solution to this problem i am not reli worries about browser just need mms and it says no mms server or something.. please help
    Ditto. Can receive but not send. Ideas?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default 9930....confusing

Hi Any one can help me to setting up the blackberry 9930 using T mob? I have my BB unlocked.

Thank you,
    CrackBerry Newbie

I just acquired a formerly corporate 9550. Everything was deleted off it and I went to Blackberry and installed a V5.x OS and a V7.x PC Desktop software. I found instructions for unlocking the phone, which I did. Here I found instructions for changing to T-Mobile by pulling down an .ipd file and replacing one on the PC.

That's where I'm having a problem. The instructions pointed me to a directory that doesn't exist.

Instead, I found a directory under my user account\local settings\application data\research in motion \application loader\cache\"a very long number"\Java which contained the file NET_RIM_BB_BROWSER.COD. Notice it is NOT an .ipd file.

I've discovered that .ipd is a Blackberry backup format and .cod is a Blackberry compiled java file. But that's all I know.

What am I doing wrong?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello, Im trying to make my unlocked verizon 9930 work with t-mobile and I downloaded crakutil but after entering my password is says file access denied and i cant select file manipulation.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Anyone having issues with getting CrackUtil to recognize their device. BE PATIENT.

Before plugging in the device

Use CTRL + ALT + DEL to start task manager in windows. Go to processes and ensure there are no RIM or DevMgr processes running for any BB software, if you find any end them.

Plug in your phone, and wait for a while... Like a minute or two. Then try CrackUtil... I have noticed that some of these phones take a while to be recognized and some dont!
    Last edited by blackberryfan01; 09-11-2012 at 04:46 AM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on T-Mobile w/Unlocked Storm 95xx

hey man wanna do my code for me?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on T-Mobile w/Unlocked Storm 95xx

I downloaded the CrackUtil, but I'm unable to get to step one. My device doesn't have a password, so i left it blank. Then its says File access denied. Someone please help
    CrackBerry Newbie

All the threads seem to point to this utitlity to update the service books for t-mobile using a Bold 9650. However, when i tried it, my desktop manager does not have a back-up and restore > advanced tab. It's either "back-up" or "restore" and no advanced tab in either. Please advise.
    CrackBerry Newbie

anyone have an update on how to do this using desktop software 7.1.0.33? cannot get into seems like that back and restore menu is not the Same as in older versions
    AKisGangstar likes this.
    CrackBerry User

guys is there any way just to enable it browsver and gmail app version 2.0.7 (bad tunnel) i dont need anything else im on regular unlimited plan on simple mobile and unlocked sprint 9930
    CrackBerry Newbie

This is perfect instructional! For those of us with MMS errors too, do this!

Having trouble getting MMS to work with AT&T after trying tons of things like I did. Try this. What I did find out was there are some settings in the phone that were not set correctly. This is what they are:
    1-dialed ##000000 and it gets you to the CDMA Service Edit Screen on the phone.
    2-Scroll down to the area that says:SIP User ID. There you will find your phone number with the address of a service provider after it.
    Mine had verizon after it since I have an unlocked BB Storm2 9550 from verizon.
    3-Change it to read something like this: your moblie phone #@att.com
    4-Now go just below that to the MIP User ID and change it to the same.
    5-Select Menu and Save.
    6-Now go to Home Screen/Options/Advanced Options/Browser Push.
    7-Check all Boxes and everything-else should say Auto and Allow All.
    8-Save
    9-NOW it should be working like it did for my phone after doing the install of AT&T Service Books via the How TO's that are out there.
    10-To check just create a contact in address book with your name and phone # then send yourself an MMS after turning on Data Service.

Hope this helps someone because I was ready to throw this phone out the door after trying for almost 2 months to get MMS to work. Everything-else is working.

Unlocked Verizon BB Storm 2 9550 on AT&T
    OS v5.0.0.517 (Platform 4.2.0.250)
    Thanked by:
    Andrey Smirnov (10-28-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

please I need help also getting my bis set up. each time I tried setting up the BIS account on blackberry.com, the message I do get is "Cannot create account: Your BlackBerry® Internet Service Account is suspended or deactivated. Please contact Verizon Wireless" despite the fact that I have had the phone unlocked and had tmobile service books installed on the phone. I cant setup my emails, nor bbm. plz anybody with the idea of anything else to do?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jonesturner View Post
    Everything-else is working.
    It's really working on operator Beeline, Russia, thank you very much!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default okokokokokok

vip wab serch