Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Who Loves their storm??

Im on CB daily and all i see is 95% of storm users complaining about the phone and how much it sucks and how they regret buying one. Now on the other hand i must say i love my storm i'm currently on my second storm. First one was given to my girlfriend. Never did i have a problem where i had to do a battery pull other then the thing with the memory. Im running the .75 OS without a problem. Phone responds very well, never had any random restarts and never had the phone stall for more then 3seconds even with apps installed. I must be one of the lucky ones cause both storms i've owned never gave me a problem as the ones i see people complain about on a daily basis. Now my question is who else doesnt have any complaints about the storm and loves it as much as i do mine?
    CrackBerry User

I cosign this thread
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by w140king View Post
    Im on CB daily and all i see is 95% of storm users complaining about the phone and how much it sucks and how they regret buying one. Now on the other hand i must say i love my storm i'm currently on my second storm. First one was given to my girlfriend. Never did i have a problem where i had to do a battery pull other then the thing with the memory. Im running the .75 OS without a problem. Phone responds very well, never had any random restarts and never had the phone stall for more then 3seconds even with apps installed. I must be one of the lucky ones cause both storms i've owned never gave me a problem as the ones i see people complain about on a daily basis. Now my question is who else doesnt have any complaints about the storm and loves it as much as i do mine?
    Just my guess...but this might be a lonely post.

FWIW...I like mine as well, though I did update and until you do...you won't notice what your missing. If you just use it as a phone...then no you probably won't notice what others consider problems. I didn't have any issues until today when my Memory Card crapped out.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,399 Global Posts
    PIN
    Do Droids have PIN's?

This is not the first time we have had a thread on actually liking the phone. I like my phone for what it does. Sure there are bugs and issues but in time it will get worked out and I realize that. However others are not so quick to accept the time it is taking so they complain and complain alot.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I sure do...... No doubts bout it......

I mean, c'mon we're gettin the best and the most unique of a service called blackberry.... Who offers mailing and IM technology at this level? I suppose no one.... I JUST LOVE MY STORM......
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,158 Global Posts

I actually enjoy my phone a lot, use .75 and don't have an interest in upgrading. No problems to report.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    me if you need help 306CF815

I had .75 for a while and did a couple of updates. Finally ended on .113 and I love it. Slight problems but I wouldnt trade my phone. +1 to this thread
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Quote Originally Posted by MC524 View Post
    Just my guess...but this might be a lonely post.

FWIW...I like mine as well, though I did update and until you do...you won't notice what your missing. If you just use it as a phone...then no you probably won't notice what others consider problems. I didn't have any issues until today when my Memory Card crapped out.
    I use it as a phone most of the time, but i also receive emails and go on the browser at least once a day and i must say no problems. I do plan on upgrading the OS but when VZW puts out an official one when ever that is. My only complaint is the camara and the white screen after the photo is taken.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,017 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Me!

I love my storm as well. I just upgraded to .113 yesterday from.75. Not really that much difference if you ask me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

I've got to say that I love my storm too! Its a little annoying listening to everyone complain about it. They should just get another phone if they dislike the storm so much and quit complaining.

Last edited by orangemania03; 04-09-2009 at 02:14 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

Love it. Will only get better.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    PIN
    ky and the brain

i like the phone i thin its preety kool but its just there are small little problems with it and they could be adressed and my only complaint is that verizon aint adressing this right away and so i have to wait along with tons of other ppl with VZ storms for an os update and its taking them forever and a day to get to it.......but hey touchscreen is the way of the future....
    CrackBerry Newbie

I love this phone and can't say I've got any problems worth complaining about. Still have my storm from release day and thoughts of returning/replacing it have yet to cross my mind.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,388 Global Posts

I Do : ) [Storm 2 Fcuk You Though]
    CrackBerry User

I do I do I do!!!!!!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by w140king View Post
    I use it as a phone most of the time, but i also receive emails and go on the browser at least once a day and i must say no problems. I do plan on upgrading the OS but when VZW puts out an official one when ever that is. My only complaint is the camara and the white screen after the photo is taken.
    There are little things here and there. In a lot of ways...it is like pointing out something in HD vs standard cable to someone that has no idea what to look for, or just plain don't care. The camera was my biggest complaint, and the keyboard was a bit off. After upgrading the OS, it took care of what issues I had with the phone. I'm happy with the way it is, I haven't upgraded again yet because so far I haven't read anything other then speed increase. So to me I am happy with the speed it is at, now once I upgrade I may notice the speed and go "gee why didn't I upgrade sooner".
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

its a good thing to see a positive post once and a while.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    me down

Thumbs up yes... in love with it..

I have gone from an 8703 > 8830 > 8330 > Storm... I LOVE MY STORM!! In fact, It so much I named her... Simone. Thats right, Simone Storm. Sounds scandalous I know. HAHA. Running .113 and super pumped!
    CBuck

6280 > 8703e > 8830 > 8330 > 9530 > 8830 > 8330 OS5.0 > Tour > Droid 2 > Droid X > White Bold 9000 w JSL 4.7!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311E05F3

I love my storm...although I did not have a blackberry before to know what I am missing. Also, I am disappointed to hear that there could be a Storm 2...before fixing the OS issues that this one has.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I am one of the lucky ones too. No major problems with mine. It is too bad that alot of people have had so many problems.

Come to the Dark side, we have cookies."
    CrackBerry Newbie

This is my first Blackberry, never thought I wanted or needed a PDA, but since they are on sale 2 for 1, my wife got me one... and I have to say, This is an amazing device. As with any "new" technology, there will be growing pains, and some of the devices are going to be bad... but this is the State-of-the-Art and for that I think they did a fantastic job.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    484 Global Posts

i do
    10 char
    "You can observe a lot just by watching"-Yogi Berra
    20th century philosopher
    Words to live by:
    Leave the gun, take the cannoli!
    StarTac 75>StarTac 150 (salt water kill)>LG8000>Treo 650p (bricked)>Treo 700p>Storm 9350(5.0.0.328)
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    3060a438

I love the phone. You have to realize these phone are like comps. They are going to have freezes. This phone is the best I ever had. Way to go RIM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas184 View Post
    I love the phone. You have to realize these phone are like comps. They are going to have freezes. This phone is the best I ever had. Way to go RIM.
    CORRECT!!!! and also we have to remember that this is a new phone for RIM and its going to have it flaws. But im sure that when the OS upgrade is released it will be an even better phone.
    CrackBerry User

I love the Storm too.. Now all we need is the NEXT GREAT OS update
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast