Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

I don't watch 20/20, I'm more of a 60 minutes guy. Anyways i think everyone that has read this thread find your comments about roids pathetic. I personally don't give two sh!ts what you pump in your a@@. I'm gunna stick to eating health and putting in the hard work. So have fun knowing everyone that walks by you in Gym comments about how that guy does roids.
    {+_+} Droid... 2.1/Rooted

If you can't "Contribute" to a thread, Don't Post!
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    CHE palanca

Quote Originally Posted by joeymusleh View Post
    I don't watch 20/20, I'm more of a 60 minutes guy. Anyways i think everyone that has read this thread find your comments about roids pathetic. I personally don't give two sh!ts what you pump in your a@@. I'm gunna stick to eating health and putting in the hard work. So have fun knowing everyone that walks by you in Gym comments about how that guy does roids.
    I don't use them anymore : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #103  

so your speaking for everyone now?? thats funny cuz most people voiced there opinion yet the only people voicing there opinion about what we are talking about agreed with me??

trust me I am not even close to the monsters in my gym. Ronnie Coleman comes to my gym to train 3 months outta the year. Look him up and then you will see the kinda gym I go to. You have fun at Curves. Im more of the guy you wish you looked like.

-my arms are bigger then your legs
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,237 Global Posts

so i'm in the shower and these dudes are like laughing and **** and this one guy is like pretending to jack off with a towel or something. so i charge out of the shower and spear this guy right in the chest with my badass crew cut head. i look like guile from street fighter. so this punk *** is on the ground with a broken sternum, and i'm just standing over him and i don't even notice that i'm naked and my huge *** **** is just swinging in the wind. so i'm all "you boys can play with each other all damn day, for all i care. i just squatted 580 today, and i need a shower." so i walk out still naked and march across the gym to the ladies locker room and get in the shower. all these hot *** bitches are naked in there and they flock to me like i'm goddamn catnip. so i start ******* all these bitches and **** in the shower, and i'm just thinking to myself, "i'm so damn bad." and they're putting shampoo in my crew cut head. i look like guile from street fighter.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

ok????? and then you woke up!

CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    CHE palanca

Joey what kind of supplements you take?

Brand names and all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

I don't take any, I jog 5-6 miles a day, then weight train for an hour.
    I do that 5 days a week, always changing up workouts and intensity to avoid plateauing.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spankdiesel View Post
    I shouldnt have to wait loger then 3 weeks to get used to my cell phone

deep down you know the phone should not have been released
    Hrm, it depends how long it takes you to acclimate yourself to something different. Especially if you're used to a physical keyboard and learning to use the surepress keyboard...I went from a 8830 that I used for a year to the storm and after getting used to the keyboard and visiting the forums for tips on improving my storm, I'd never go back. Enjoy your curve.

<Edit> Wth is up with the gay steriod hijack of the thread? Steroids=bad. Healthy living=good. Better to be toned and healthy than too big and not be able to comb your hair imo.
    Last edited by ocgreenmachine; 03-25-2009 at 05:27 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    CHE palanca

I don't take any, I jog 5-6 miles a day, then weight train for an hour.
    I do that 5 days a week, always changing up workouts and intensity to avoid plateauing.
    You NEED to supplement dude and jogging is going to breakdown any muscle tissue you are trying to build up.

If your just looking to stay in good shape your fine but if your looking to increase LBM and decrease bodyfat you need to change it up.

Key to anaerobic training is quick and intense. 45 mins is optimal anything over an hour your not working hard enough.

My training regime consist of 45 mins high intensity anaerobic activity followed by 20-30 of aerobic activity no higher than 60% MHRR.

creatine/10grams per day, beta alanine/3g's per day, Dymatize Elite 12 hour/120-160g's day (200g's protein/day with food) 110g's complex carbs/day.

stay lean year round at 6-7% bodyfat....

I'm not huge and muscular I wouldn't be able to work. I'm just lean and mean : )
    Banned

PIN

What the mother f*** is going on in here?

Is this a steroid thread? I see one guy talking about his fiance (like anyone cares) and another talking about 20/20 and 60 minutes with some Oprah mixed in.

How are all of your vaginas?
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    CHE palanca

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmvr View Post
    How are all of your vaginas?
    out playing with the next door neigbors hymen
  12. BzB
    CrackBerry Master

double you tee eff.... ck, you the richard simmons of cb now? lol
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    CHE palanca

Quote Originally Posted by BzB View Post
    double you tee eff.... ck, you the richard simmons of cb now? lol
    Your just jealous I can sweat to the oldies all day long and still have enough energy to do scissor kicks.........
    CrackBerry Abuser

We all need a trainer
  15. BzB
    CrackBerry Master

if you said this...

Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Your just jealous I can fill hugh hefner's shoes for a week straight without sleep and still have enough energy to fluff the si swimsuit edition cast before their cover shots...
    ...i'd be jealous. but you said something different.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

This thread has run wild! 8% body fat, and on my way back to 6%. It's been a long winter in Michigan.

CrackBerry Abuser

Let's get back on topic
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #118  

Quote Originally Posted by ocgreenmachine View Post
    Hrm, it depends how long it takes you to acclimate yourself to something different. Especially if you're used to a physical keyboard and learning to use the surepress keyboard...I went from a 8830 that I used for a year to the storm and after getting used to the keyboard and visiting the forums for tips on improving my storm, I'd never go back. Enjoy your curve.

<Edit> Wth is up with the gay steriod hijack of the thread? Steroids=bad. Healthy living=good. Better to be toned and healthy than too big and not be able to comb your hair imo.
    I was used to the keyboard, but I shouldnt have to stick a post it pad under my battery just so it works better after continious use. The phone alwyas needed a battery pull and froze up if I was watching a movie and god forbid if my alarm went off while watching a movie. It would take 10 mins just to get back to the movie. It is not consistant when you flip the phone to landscape mode. All around the phone is just not ready. Like I said a milion times already..."The phone CAN be a great phone" but its not...they released it to early.

My curve was fine outta the box and I didnt have to adjust anything on it. I didnt have to come on this site to find anyway to make it faster or work better. Thats how it should be when you buy a new phone.

as far as the juice thing go's....I am not a huge maniac. Not all juice does that to you. Educate yourselves before you speak.

-the governator
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    T of Guinness for the soul

Quote Originally Posted by murphytm View Post
    I can certainly see people who rely on their phone for business getting frustrated with the storm.
    This is a great business phone. It's more even balance between business and entertainment than any phone on the market in my opinion. I have been a smartphone users since the early days. This is my first BB, and I switched over from Palm only because it was more business than entertainment. I did demo the iPhone after a few friends and got it, but they complained to much about it. I made the decision to upgrade to the Storm, because the iPhone in my opinion limited my business needs. I use this phone a lot, and each week I always find ways for it to help me. I wasn't that crazy about the touch screen and no wifi in the begining, but I learned to adapt quickly. I have yet to come across a device that is "perfect" outside of the box. The Storm was not, but with some research and upgrades it's getting close. The service is extremely reliable and I have not had any problems as of yet. I am a firm believer that many smartphone users never take the time to fully understand their phones' capabilities and resort to returning their phones when a problem arises that the solution isn't worth their time. And that is sad.
    "The iPhone allows you to make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history. With the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila" - Unknown

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/?ps1=8B67B Free yourself from cigarettes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hey it is very simple there are people who love it and will never go back to anything else again and there are people that just hate it thats all there is to it!!!!!!!!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    t of Ale please!

Quote Originally Posted by Spankdiesel View Post
    thanks. this is what most of them feel just dont want to admit it bc they dont want to admit they got ripped off. I dont feel I should have to get used to the phone lagging. doesn't make sense. Ill stay with my "outdated" curve that works faster then your superdated storm.
    I don't think anyone is afraid to say they got ripped off. Plenty of people have been saying it. I just think it's all about what you were thinking going in. I love my Storm. Never had to return it, and never had any of the common problems most people have complained about. It is slower than I would like but even on .75 (yes...I'm still on .75), I have a theme that I like, I have several apps that I use frequently, and it is running fairly well. And, yes I am DYING for an official update which has been too long in coming. RIM RUSHED this product to make big sales during the Christmas/Holiday season, but they are taking forever with official OS updates. But I don't feel ripped off at all. If RIM abandons the Storm for it's other projects, and the updated OS never comes, THEN I'll feel ripped off. Because it's a darn good phone, and a good OS could make it a great phone.
    I am better than He-Man and Skeletor wrapped up in one...I guess that makes me the true Master of the Universe!

"You do what you are... you're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at, you don't take for granted." --- Morgan Freeman
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by madisonlyn View Post
    Hey it is very simple there are people who love it and will never go back to anything else again and there are people that just hate it thats all there is to it!!!!!!!!!!
    That's why they make more than one type of BB, and more than one type of car, etc............... Some people like it, some don't. If you didn't like it, return it and get something you do like. Don't try and convince everyone that the phone sucks!

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #123  

That's why they make more than one type of BB, and more than one type of car, etc............... Some people like it, some don't. If you didn't like it, return it and get something you do like. Don't try and convince everyone that the phone sucks!
    If you look at my very first post did I try to convince anyone that the phone sucked?? I simply explained that I did not like how it worked and then I got Sh!t for it. people saying I dont know how to use it...I was impatient...blah blah....thus teh reason this thread made it to 10 pages
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

I wasn't speaking directly to you, but i do find it amusing how this thread has gone so far. I guess people love the DRAMA?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345