CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Half a MILLION!

Just wanted to congratulate the storm community for passing the 500,000 posts mark!

That means, if you average out 4 minutes of time spent on the site for each post, we have spent 3.8 years of cumulative time on Crackberry!

Imagine what we all could have done with that time....probably could have created our own, better version of the Storm! haha
    Blackberry Bold 9900
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Motorola RAZR
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    dont use bbm

Hmm.

Interesting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    CHE MIERDA

Half of that 500,000 is....

1) "The storm sucks"
    2) "No it doesnt...you must be doing something wrong"

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    PIN
    KY NUKKA

Look at my post count. I don't count. Although I did read alot.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    PIN
    DIDLY-IN

Quote Originally Posted by ghonour View Post
    Just wanted to congratulate the storm community for passing the 500,000 posts mark!

That means, if you average out 4 minutes of time spent on the site for each post, we have spent 3.8 years of cumulative time on Crackberry!

Imagine what we all could have done with that time....probably could have created our own, better version of the Storm! haha
    Although I appreciate your enthusiasm, I'm not sure if congratulations are exactly in order for these Storm forums. How many of these 500,000 posts are nothing more than "Search First" , "This belongs in (whatever forum)", "Don't feed the troll", "Next OS is coming soon", or my favorite "+1 (and nothing else)" POST... POST... POST...

Seriously, take a stroll through any of the forums dedicated to the other BB models here on CB and it's almost night and day.

Finally, I try not to imagine what I could have done with the aforementioned time of reading said posts, it makes my brain hurt. Now we can add this reply to the collective compost to help us reach the milestone million useless posts on the internet! (Insert smiley wink to emphasize sarcasm)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphreak View Post
    Although I appreciate your enthusiasm, I'm not sure if congratulations are exactly in order for these Storm forums. How many of these 500,000 posts are nothing more than "Search First" , "This belongs in (whatever forum)", "Don't feed the troll", "Next OS is coming soon", or my favorite "+1 (and nothing else)" POST... POST... POST...

Seriously, take a stroll through any of the forums dedicated to the other BB models here on CB and it's almost night and day.

Finally, I try not to imagine what I could have done with the aforementioned time of reading said posts, it makes my brain hurt. Now we can add this reply to the collective compost to help us reach the milestone million useless posts on the internet! (Insert smiley wink to emphasize sarcasm)
    i agree with you 100% the majority of storm owners that frequent this site are cry babies
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

guilty.

and yea, those "next os" should be deleted without a source or proof.
    Phone: Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650
    Currently Testing OS: STOCK! - loving it!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,939 Global Posts
    PIN
    Implying I still use a BB...

Quote Originally Posted by oifvet1967 View Post
    Half of that 500,000 is....

1) "The storm sucks"
    2) "No it doesnt...you must be doing something wrong"

so true...so true
    GOD'S IN HIS HEAVEN, ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,017 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Me!

Talking

+1 10 char!
    CrackBerry Newbie

This goes to show the communities passion to make this phone better. Now if we can only get all these posts and chuck em at Blackberry so they get to work on a stable patch.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! MAKE US HAPPY!!!

All we ask for is a good running phone we can use for what we paid for, a sleek cool looking phone that does massive amounts of things and has the potential to sink any competitor. Can I get an AMEN?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    PIN
    DIDLY-IN

Default I really hope not

[QUOTE=platano82;2233473]This goes to show the communities passion to make this phone better. Now if we can only get all these posts and chuck em at Blackberry so they get to work on a stable patch.[QUOTE]

I honestly think that if we did collect all of these posts and chuck em at RIM in an effort to have them better this device or manufacture its replacement, the maturity displayed in the majority of posts they would read would result in an OS update with a feel comparable to something from "Pimp my MySpace" and a standard theme featuring the likeness of Spongebob...