Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 418
  1. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Otter Box and DISCOUNT is HERE !!! UPDATED WITH DISCOUNT CODE !!!

    I got a 10% discount code from my contact at Otterbox, it's only good from the 1st to the 8th !!!

    CODE is : OtterBoxxfire09




    My new re-designed Otterbox case is here and let me tell you...

    IT ROCKS !

    I'll go take pics now of how they fixed the "edge" typing.

    Old case any keys next to the sides were unselectable...

    Now there is ZERO issues...

    ALSO... Forgot to add, the holster WILL put the phone to sleep to... SO SO NICE !

    I'll try some video too...
    Here's the youtube link...
    I know it's not up yet but it'll work shortly..


    Side by side...


    New Design...


    Old
    Last edited by xxfire; 03-31-2009 at 06:33 PM.
  2. smcoldBB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    265 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    How's the rest of the case? IMO the speaker\mike ports needed an upgrade? How about the sharp edge around the ear piece?

    from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. Dragon_Rider's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    162 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    That does look to be much better. Can you post a pic of the back half?
  4. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldBB View Post
    How's the rest of the case? IMO the speaker\mike ports needed an upgrade? How about the sharp edge around the ear piece?

    from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    NOTHING else changed...
    I'll go snap pics of the 2 side by side...
    I never had issues with being heard... or hearing the phone...
  5. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Rider View Post
    That does look to be much better. Can you post a pic of the back half?
    ok, I'll go snap em
  6. PRC
    PRC is offline
    PRC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    906 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    PIN
    (o_0 ) Ask.
    #6  

    Default

    Your video is set to private. No one can see it.
  7. smcoldBB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    265 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Thankyou did they email you like the other guy showed us? I sent her one 2 days ago but haven't hewed any news

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. motrv8d's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    458 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    show us a pic of the phone in place, how it looks when ur ready to go...
  9. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    If you want high rez pics let me know.. I don't wanna kill pplz connection speeds... I got a D90 so can get HUGE lol


    Backs...


    Fronts
  10. smcoldBB's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    265 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Is that why youtube wants a password?

    Quote Originally Posted by azboricua View Post
    Your video is set to private. No one can see it.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  11. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azboricua View Post
    Your video is set to private. No one can see it.
    OOps Fixed...
    Sorry

    Gonna change the video when the new one uploads, hoping for better quality...
  12. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motrv8d View Post
    show us a pic of the phone in place, how it looks when ur ready to go...
    Ok will do...
    I'll do some video too...
  13. PRC
    PRC is offline
    PRC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    906 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    PIN
    (o_0 ) Ask.
    #13  

    Default

    I forgot the most important part, excuse my manners. Thank you for posting this up, a lot of people have been waiting for closure on this issue.

    Yet I see a problem, the Storm is no longer sealed as good as it used to be. Now it has a place for the dust to get in the case and possibly the screen. Damn
  14. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azboricua View Post
    I forgot the most important part, excuse my manners. Thank you for posting this up, a lot of people have been waiting for closure on this issue.

    Yet I see a problem, the Storm is no longer sealed as good as it used to be. Now it has a place for the dust to get in the case and possibly the screen. Damn
    I agree but the front overlaps so it's still "sealed" just not like the first version... I would be VERY surprised if dust made it in...
  15. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default





  16. PRC
    PRC is offline
    PRC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    906 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    PIN
    (o_0 ) Ask.
    #16  

    Default

    Thank you for the very nice pics. I'm actually in the market for an SLR. and you're not helping! lol Thanks again.
  17. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azboricua View Post
    Thank you for the very nice pics. I'm actually in the market for an SLR. and you're not helping! lol Thanks again.
    Ohh you don't want me to start
    Your welcome...
    Here is my first outting with the Nikon D90...

    Elephant Seals
  18. PRC
    PRC is offline
    PRC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    906 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    PIN
    (o_0 ) Ask.
    #18  

    Default

    Wow. <-----Thats all I have to say.
    I dont wanna hijack your thread either. lol
  19. Blue Storm's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    99 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    where did you get this updated version?
  20. MePascal's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    696 Posts
    PIN
    To lend a hand PM me
    #20  

    Default

    Very good representation. You may have missed you calling xxfire. One last request. I am constantly locking my storm. How accessible is the lock function at the top of the storm.
    v5.0.0.xxx
  21. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Storm View Post
    where did you get this updated version?
    I was asked to be a beta tester for them.
  22. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Very good representation. You may have missed you calling xxfire. One last request. I am constantly locking my storm. How accessible is the lock function at the top of the storm.
    Thanks...
    And the top is just as easy to press as "naked"... no issues...
  23. MePascal's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    696 Posts
    PIN
    To lend a hand PM me
    #23  

    Default

    Super.
    Are these cases available and if they are is there a specific model number, cost, etc etc. Oh yeah where to buy one.
    v5.0.0.xxx
  24. xxfire's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,920 Posts
    PIN
    30509076
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Super.
    Are these cases available and if they are is there a specific model number, cost, etc etc. Oh yeah where to buy one.
    BlackBerry Storm Defender Case // OtterBox.com
  25. MePascal's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    696 Posts
    PIN
    To lend a hand PM me
    #25  

    Default

    Great bookmark.
    Very grateful. Thanks again
    v5.0.0.xxx
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions