CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Post Blackberry Experts, HELP!

I'm trying to unlock this Blackberry Storm but it hasn't been on for a long time, will it still work?

Global Posts
    23,377 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39

yes it still should work
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    CrackBerry Newbie

Is there anything I can do to fix my Blackberry? I have an error code that says "reload software:507" Please help me?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by web_eac View Post
    Is there anything I can do to fix my Blackberry? I have an error code that says "reload software:507" Please help me?
    What are you trying to do when this error comes up? Are you trying to load a hybrid OS? In any case, try using the Desktop Manager to reload everything to your device. It should take care of the problem.
    "Forget dropped calls (iPhone). I can't answer calls because I'm still waiting for the 10th re-boot of the day to finish loading"
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Playbook boot problem

I am trying to get a Playbook to boot up. I get red flashing light when it is turned on with battery and with charger plugged in. flash pause
    flash pause flash flash flash 1010111. The battery read 4.23V on my meter. error 87 says OSStore faliure. Do you have a soluation I would
    love to get this device running. Thank you