Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    PIN
    30D66FC6
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy Why?!?!?!?!

Why, when I download a new app and go to click the icon to start the new app, does it not work? I click and click and click and nothing. I did a battery pull and still nothing. First app was the game Bubble Chain and the second is Nimbuzz. I've read around and most people say Nimbuzz isn't made for the storm yet but App World says it'll work.

What's up?
    XboxLive Gamertag : biggins82786
    CrackBerry User

go into Options -> Applications and change all setting for application to Allow and then it should work.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    PIN
    30D66FC6
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thank you so much! Twas so easy, I feel like an ***** that I didn't try that.
    XboxLive Gamertag : biggins82786
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    PIN
    30CB0DC9

You don't have to set all settings to allow. Try changing the USB connection setting from Allow in plain text to the Allow in bold text. You'll see what I mean when you click on the pull down selection list. Then try launching the app. If it needs other permissions changed it will prompt you then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Settings issue
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    242 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dylanmail View Post
    You don't have to set all settings to allow. Try changing the USB connection setting from Allow in plain text to the Allow in bold text. You'll see what I mean when you click on the pull down selection list. Then try launching the app. If it needs other permissions changed it will prompt you then.

Never noticed that. Usually just go to allow all but m def. Worried about giving apps free
    Reign of the fone