I guess the instructions are the same as in any OS update
Download the Leak, then:
1. Back up data on Desktop Manager under Back up/restore option
2. Back up your 3rd party apps. Instructions here--> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/
3. Disconnect your BB from Desktop Manager
4. Download desired OS to your PC
5. Install/run OS to PC
6. If you are not on Verizon, delete vendor.xml file. It's located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
7. Connect BB to Desktop Manager and it should prompt the upgrade. If not click app loader and that should initialize it.
8. Do not unplug BB during the process. It will take around 30-60 minutes to complete upgrade.
DO NOT DELETE VENDOR.XML IF YOU ARE RUNNING ON VERIZON SINCE THIS IS THE VERIZON RELEASE.
Ignore this message and continue:
"Warning: After completing the loading operations, you must activate your device wirelessly to continue to send and recieve messages and use other BlackBerry services. If you do not want to continue with this loading operation, press Cancel."
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.