Take anything I say on a per device basis. Just like anything running on an OS, each device can vary significantly.
- Typing lag is much improved
- Call quality is drastically improved
- Very fast screen transitions
- Reboots are much quicker (took slightly less than 2 minutes)
- Haven't noticed much an accelerometer speed increase from the latest hybrids
- Color banding still present, but only slight noticeable.
- 2 reboots and battery only went down 2%.
- Memory leak significant, but might be app related. Many have stated their memory is holding strong
- MMS still broken, based on numerous member posts.
That's all I have noticed so far, but I have only been running for a few minutes.