CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default metro pcs blackberry storm 9530 upgrade 5.0.0.425 lost internet

About 9 months ago I paid someone to transfer my BB Storm 9530 to Metro PCS with internet and pic messaging. It worked fine until recently when i decided to upgrade from the 4.7 OS to 5.0.0.425, the operating system is awesome but now my browser is totally gone. Is there an easy fix for this?

Global Posts
    23,354 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB...
    @howarmat
    CrackBerry User

Matts post should do you fine. but you probably mean your 9500 right? i didnt think .425 could work on a 9530
    Phones:
    Nokia 5190, Audiovox CDM8100, LG VX5200, Motorola Razr, Samsung SPH-A900, BlackBerry 8130 Pearl, BlackBerry Storm 9530, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Blackberry Torch 9810
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Ya sorry it is a 9530 but its on 5.0.0.419

Anyways, when i try to register under host routing table nothing happens. There are no entries there or in my service books.

Any other ideas?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    20DC00CB

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler0114 View Post
    Ya sorry it is a 9530 but its on 5.0.0.419

Anyways, when i try to register under host routing table nothing happens. There are no entries there or in my service books.

Any other ideas?
    Go to your Service providers BIS site and send service books...

Else call your SP and ask them to push the Service books.
    Rahul V. Pillai

Push the envelope, watch it bend!

BB: Running 5.0.0.451 /.xxx Hybrid post Shrink A OS! [Thank you Lyricidal for Shrink A OS!]

Milestone: Running 2.0.1 [UK Edition ]

www.bbhybrids.net
    CrackBerry User

Default helpp

hey was wen i update mines i or change the software same thing happends my mms and wen are gone so what i do is using the bbdestop program i just added them back to the phone files i have the service books if u want them i can help alexrosas889 at gmail.com if u want them for future problems send me an email .............

also i cant seem to update my bb storm also with metro to the 5.0 send me an email since im not much on here and we can help each ohter

thanks
    CrackBerry User

i neeed a lot of help i cant seem to upgrade to 5.0wen i try it does not give me the option to hit next
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I need help n my black berry storm with merto pcs as my carrier

my black berry storm i had flashed to merto and the nextday my metro web browser was gone how can i get it back to when i first had my phone flashed