- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
MAJOR problems with contacts after OS .607 Upgrade
After upgrading to the new OS, my contacts became all messed up.
1. I now have doubles, triples, and quadruples of the same names in my contacts.
2. Many names and/or numbers have vanished.
3. Under some of my contacts, there will be 3 different phone numbers under one name, most of the time it isn't the contact's phone number.
4. I have lost PINs, and some PINs are now linked with different names.
5. I have the Facebook app and those are all messed up as well in my contacts.
I have lost the majority of my phone numbers and I don't know what to do.
After I first noticed this problem, I manually changed as many as I could. It has "rearranged" my contacts several times in the past week or so.
I don't know if I should downgrade and stick with the downgrade, or if I should downgrade and then try to upgrade yet again.
Last edited by fataveg; 04-23-10 at 10:03 PM.
- CrackBerry User
04-23-10, 11:28 PM #2
- 12 Posts
You made a backup before updating right? clear out your address book databases with advanced backup/restore and bring the address book back over, if that doesn't clear it up, try reinstalling the new software. If all else fails, go back to your old OS.