Anyone know how to find out your blackberry password? I'm pretty sure I never set one. I downloaded BBSAK to do a wipe and re-install for memory purposes, but when I open BBSAK, it asks for a password. I assume I have none, so I click ok, and the only two buttons I have are to kill processes and connect (and it says no device is connected, even though my storm is hooked up to the USB).
    08-31-09 07:44 AM
    Click kill processes then try reconnecting and it should work fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 07:57 AM
    stupid question...did you click connect?
    08-31-09 08:00 AM
    stupid question...did you click connect?
    Haha, yeah I did. Nothing happened. I'll try the "Kill Processes" button when I get home and see if that works.
    08-31-09 08:32 AM
    you cant have loader.exe or DM running at the same time by the way
    08-31-09 08:37 AM
    you cant have loader.exe or DM running at the same time by the way
    Ohhhh, that may be it. I am about positive I had DM running.
    08-31-09 08:57 AM
    I am having the same problem... and I don't think I have the loader.exe or DM running!
    03-28-10 04:01 PM
    On your computer, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select the Task Manager. Under the Processes tab, end all processes related to RIM or BlackBerry. Then plug in your phone and open BBSAK. That should work.
    03-28-10 07:24 PM
    Do you have a password for your BB? I'm on BES which requires me to have a password.

When I tried launching BBSAK, the screen comes up for password, if any...so I didn't enter anything, hit "enter" and couldn't open the program.

I then tried using my BB password and the program lauched.
    03-28-10 09:51 PM
    hi guys, I've just installed BBSAK on my laptop but I can't get it to load. It's asking for a password. It there a default password for BBSAK?

oopss sorry.. i guess someone already asked this question only saw it after I hit send. pls help us.
    Last edited by rhythmwhispers; 06-09-11 at 12:15 AM.
    06-09-11 12:13 AM
    If you dont have a password set on your BB, just hit connect. If you have a password set on your BB for when it locks, enter that. It not asking for a BBSAK password....
    06-09-11 08:45 AM
    Reset your password. Restart your device & refresh it. Disconnect once & then connect it. Try to install antivirus in it.
    08-09-11 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD