Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 5.0.0.190 wont install for me

When i try and install the new leak in desktop manager it says i need to have an account and to visit w w w.black berry.com/services. and when i run apploader it does nothing. Any suggestions?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    PIN
    30CBCB55

Quote Originally Posted by RomulanHash View Post
    When i try and install the new leak in desktop manager it says i need to have an account and to visit w w w.black berry.com/services. and when i run apploader it does nothing. Any suggestions?
    Should it not be 5.0.0.191?
    Yahoo IM: MaxdMerc@yahoo.co.uk
    "Riding out the Storm"
    iPhone 4
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MaxdMerc
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,803 Global Posts

Did you actually download then INSTALL the OS onto your desktop?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

haha i meant 191 my bad. i download it and installed in then deleted it and reinstalled it and still nothing. has anyone used desktop manager to install it?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,803 Global Posts

I always use AppLoader.

What do you mean by "it does nothing"? AppLoader is an .exe file, it must do something.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

it brings up a list of my current apps and then i hit next and it says nothing has been done. there is nothing 5.0 anywhere to be found, but my folder is full of the 5.0 files and i have deleted the vendor.xml i have never had this problem before and have gone through every leak out there. any idea why desktop manager wont work?
    CrackBerry Addict

Always install this way: Blackberry 101 How To

Need JL_CMDR, BBSAK, SAOS, or BBM ota links or looking for the latest Lyricidal, Irtehun, OOAPC, Gabriel, or Xonz hybrid OS? Then register at BBHybrids.net Today!
    CrackBerry User

Default Having same issue

Uninstalled all other OS's for the 9530, even disabled my NIC Card, still cannot get it to load. (I've tried almost all other hybrids and betas).

Loader.exe says no software is installed for the device, DM shows it but you cannot install it, weird.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by BocaZ06 View Post
    Uninstalled all other OS's for the 9530, even disabled my NIC Card, still cannot get it to load. (I've tried almost all other hybrids and betas).

Loader.exe says no software is installed for the device, DM shows it but you cannot install it, weird.
    I had the same problem and I used BBSAK atRIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][8/18/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.5
    to wipe the storm and used the "Load OS" feature on BBSAK to start the apploader while the storm is restarting, click on next to get to the apploader screen. Where your storm is detected as soon as it detect it, I clicked on next and then continue from there.
    CrackBerry User

Thanks, BBSAK bricked the phone which allowed the loading of the .191 firmware.
    CrackBerry Abuser

it brings up a list of my current apps and then i hit next and it says nothing has been done. there is nothing 5.0 anywhere to be found, but my folder is full of the 5.0 files and i have deleted the vendor.xml i have never had this problem before and have gone through every leak out there. any idea why desktop manager wont work?
    exactly 100% my case when I try to install OS 50 154 on my 9500 storm ! try to do several ways but giveup at last ! for me I have been playing around with leaks OS quite OK but this is the first time facing with these problems .......completed loosing ......and any helps from all storm's fellow
    thanks for any suggestions.........
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    304a2a68

I am in the same boat...never had this issue deleted the vendor but can not find this quincy thing or the internal tools....how to get this to work would rock
    Chub
    Romans 8:38-39

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, rather the size of the fight in the Dog
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

I came home from school and loaded desktop manager to do a backup and it prompted me to download 5.0 and it worked.