Longest Word 13 Letters
    CrackBerry User

44,318 level 72

42 hits during the bonus round worth 983 points

High Single Word Score 208 Points

Longest Word 13 Letters
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default this game is addicting

My high score is now 15,473. I busted on level 41 (had 422 out of 450). Keep getting better as I've been stuck at various points. Finally got passed level 38, which requires 420 points I believe. I almost always start with the letters STR as they are usually present. Tons of long words work and a long word to start is helpful regardless of the level (especially as it sometimes prevents letters from staying gone). I.E. strength/s, strengthen, strengthened, strengthening, straight/s, straighten (straightens doesn't work hmm), straightened, straightening, stringer/s, straining, stranded... i like shrouded as this can be gotten commonly...

My high score was 2395 for a long time because I thought the letters had to connect like in boggle. Would be nice to have a touch screen as it would make it much easier; however still stuck with curve for now...
    CrackBerry Newbie

I just hit my high score.... please keep in mind that I am playing on a very old 9000 series and so my highest score on the bonus round is 25 veggies for 564 points.

High Score: 36907, level 67

Points/min: 249.5

Best word: 245

average word: 43

Max length 15 (transportations & transformations)

I love starting with tran... and then branching out to transport, transpose, transpire, transform, tranquil(ity), transcend, etc.

it's a good amount of fun.

- Shiri
    CrackBerry Newbie

My new high score is 19,282 which is decent, but I have yet to see someone in here that has beat 46 fruits. I guess I will continue to dominate that category.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default High score and tricks for wordmole

I know I should get a life but this wordmole game is addictive.
    Have read through the forums and think there's a few observations I can make about getting a high score
    Mine's 27043
    So here goes, the first 10-15 levels are easy enough, look for squandering, shouldering, straightening, sharpening, questioning or shortened versions of these words. The letters can be picked from anywhere on the grid to make the words. I first started by thinking the letters had to be next to one another but they dont

Once you get to 200 points and above the watering can becomes crucial. I've noticed once you get to the 20 second bonus round after every five word rounds the watering can empties. The key thing is to get it filled.
    So at level 200, 250,300,350 etc I try and make as many words as possible. And wherever a star, or water drop or anything appears on a letter make sure you try and pick it up. The stars give you extra time thus extending how long you've got to get the points.

Here's the top tip to getting big scores. When the watering can fills up it empties and drops red blobs onto various letters on the grid. If you can make a word including all the blobs you get massive points. I once got 280 points for 'fixed' as four of the letters were blobbed. You fill the watering can up when you see a water drop on any letter you have to go for that straight away and include it in your next word, however small

The problem comes when you get up to 500+ points (cant remember the level number), once the watering can empties at 490 points the next round is a tough one as you dont get the blobs as often. The next four rounds get easier with the presence of the blobs as you can accummulate points easier

I noticed someone post a 36k score which is mighty impressive, must have got close to 700 points

Hope that helps
    CrackBerry Newbie

I love it. Although I've only hit over 4,000 once (barely), it's great to see my horizons expanded by these posts. the biggest kick is seeing the post on how the game is scored. Also, high on the list are those, like me, who cringe when the game doesn't know a valid word. Not that I'm the one to listen to, but some of my repeatable words are: than-k-ful (or less) ly. prod prods product produce producers production etc.
    Does anyone have longer ones?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Word Mole High Score

My high score on Word Mole is 75652- total of 1421 words found , level 104

Anyone Beat That?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Smile Word Mole High Score

I beat my last high score last night! High Score: 52,321!
    CrackBerry Newbie

before I start, I will say that I have far too much tome on my hands, also I'm an English teacher with a very good vocabulary...

wordmole stats at the moment are:

high score: 33589
    points/min: 280.3
    words/min: 5.7
    best word: 220
    avg word: 48.8
    max length: 13

That was around level 65

my tip: look out for the STR words. STRINGENTLY and STRENGTHENING always work well for me, always look for ING or LY on words, remember that hitting the extra time specials are probably the most important ones, and, of course, use as many of the vegetable letters in one word as possible, even if it's a short word.

I am very happy to take a screenshot of my stats if anyone thinks I'm making this all up

I would also be very happy for any tips if anyone has managed to do better than that.

Thanks in advance.

N
    CrackBerry Newbie

i'm terrible at this game. only got up to level 8.

i usually start out with blind / blinds / blinder / grinder / blunder / blindest / grinders
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Best Score ever

I have scored 12,938 in word mole , as said levels up to 350 are pretty much easy you just have to look for words with trans. ( trasnport , transform, transfer , transmit , transit , transcribe etc... , and whenever you find the letters I and N look for workds like GRINDER, BLINK , BLIND , FIND etc... ) this will clearly you up top 350 , the trick starts after that ...

well I saw guys who scored more than 20,000 THIS IS IMPRESSIVE :s ... well I hope i can reach to those scores one day.

Thanks
    Last edited by Tarek960; 08-21-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Default Re: Word Mole High scores

nice score....4786 i tend to go for the st/str strings as they accumulate letters quickly. Strengthening/straightening are my best so far 148 points.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Cool

70935 points / level 94

is it ending? what is the last level, do u know?

high score: 70935
    points/min: 253,7
    words/min: 7,9
    best word: 177
    avg word: 31.7
    max length: 13
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default My high word mole score is 34292

My high word mole score is 34292

And I didn't even lose on that score. My phone blacked out and reset!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default This game does not end.

Personally, my high score is 16,512. I don't think I've made it past level 30 or so. But... my wife just yelled at me for distracting her because she is at level 100+. Her current score is 90,000+. I can supply a photo of her phone if anyone would like; ...when she loses.

here is a crappy picture of her high score:
    Word Mole High scores-img-20130731-00712.jpg

Taking a photo of another blackberry doesn't work so well, but it would be very hard to edit this pic so I guess it proves it's genuine, as it makes it very difficult to edit with Photoshop, etc.

I'm unsure of her strategy but I like trying for big words like antidisestablishmentarianism. (which is possible, but I'm not sure if word mole recognizes this word, yet). I like to get rid of hard letters with words like juxtaposition, quaintly, quietly, fuzzy, dizzy, etc. "Establishments" is fairly easy to get. Or you can try "establishment" and/or its other forms "establishmenting", "establishmentation", etc. Again, I'm not sure if it accepts all permutations of this base word but these letters can be used to make other words, if you have them, like "estranged", "estimate" +(s, ed, ing, ion), extract +(s, ed, ing, ion).

In the lower levels, I try to get points by using a smaller word first (usually to use up the harder-to-use letters) and then going for a 10+ letter word.

Here's another pic with a time-stamp:
    Word Mole High scores-chelsea-20130801-00714.jpg
    Last edited by Jonathan Rys; 07-31-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Word mole best personal score

Hi guys ,

my best score is 37,251 ...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default word mole high scores

Crap, I thought I was doing well with a high score of 6153 level 24 when I saw someone has level 45 and its 30 something thousand!! I guess im not the genius I thought lol
    CrackBerry Newbie

Word to the wise: go for establishmentarianism out of the chute in level 1. Usually you can get some compound of it and I've gotten the whole thing a few years ago on storm 2. High score only 2279 on my bold just got yesterday
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567