| | 11-14-09, 08:25 PM Thread Author #1
Weekend Open Beta for Druglord Wars
We have been very hard at work over at Epic Applications, and we have completely rewritten Berry Wars making a great game unbelievably better.
Druglord Wars is an adventure game pitting you against the world of street dealers, crooked cops, and drug cartels in a battle for money and drugs. Starting off in debt, you will build your drug empire by visiting over 10 beautifully rendered cities, and fight attackers out to get you.
- Unlimited gameplay mode to see how far you can take your drug empire
- Global online leaderboard to compare your skills to the world
- 17 different drugs to buy and sell in 11 beautifully rendered cities
- 18 different weapons and storage containers to take down enemies and hold more drugs
- Over 100 custom designed images
- Save games and preview progress before resuming
We are holding an open beta this weekend to get everyones opinion on the game and its fairness.
We are looking for comments about gameplay in general, presentation, fairness, excitement, and anything else you can come up with!
Be sure to post all your scores on the global high score board so we can start seeing who is the best, and plan on offering contests based on the high score boards (highest score, 1,000th score, etc)!
The current builds are the "hi-res" versions, and only support devices with a 480x360 or 480x320 resolution. We will extend this to OS 4.5+ devices with 320x240 or higher.
Download Now! (All 4.6+ Trackball)
Download Now! (Touchscreen)
Feel free to post screenshots to show people your favorite images!
Note: This build will expire on Monday, and new builds may be put out incorporating feedback.