CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Storm application for recording phone conversations

Hi, I am just wondering if there is any application available to record conversations while on call?

If you can help me out it would be highly appreciated.

Jack
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    661 Global Posts
    PIN
    E TREES SMELL NICE

This is just a shot in the dark...but with my old phone (non-blackberry) I used to be able to use the voice note recorder that came with phone to record the call...both ends of conversation came out crystal clear.

Has anyone tried that by any chance?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

First make sure you let the other person know that you are recording the call.

Second, have you signed up for google voice yet? You can do it through them. The recording is sent to you via email after you end the call
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask Me.

Google Voice Hu, I Might Just Give That A Try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by talltubatom View Post
    First make sure you let the other person know that you are recording the call.

Second, have you signed up for google voice yet? You can do it through them. The recording is sent to you via email after you end the call
    The U.S. federal law allows recording of phone calls and other electronic communications with the consent of at least one party to the call. A majority of the states and territories have adopted wiretapping statutes based on the federal law, although most have also extended the law to cover in-person conversations. 38 states and the D.C. permit recording telephone conversations to which they are a party without informing the other parties that they are doing so.
    American Legal Guide on Recording Telephone Conversations (USA)

It depends on the state as to whether or not you have to identify the call is being recorded. Granted this was a quick search, but I've heard this information previously.