Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New Bank of America ap for Storm...

Lets you see where ATMS are on the map. Cool and more than just a launcher... It seems that the new version of this ap is working now as the one from Jan did not...

BankofAmerica.com/Blackberry

(Must visit site from Blackberry)
    Last edited by oldblackbeard; 02-20-2009 at 07:19 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I use the same type program with Suntrust, it's pretty cool.
    CrackBerry Abuser

what is the suntrust app? that you use
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Quote Originally Posted by oldblackbeard View Post
    Lets you see where ATMS are on the map. Cool and more than just a launcher... It seems that the new version of this ap is working now as the one from Jan did not...

BankofAmerica.com/Blackberry

(Must visit site from Blackberry)
    This is the same version as the one that I already have. When I went to download it went to download it asked if I wanted to replace 0.110 with 0.110. This is the same version that I installed on my storm on January 9th and has always worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,440 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask me.

I would totally download this BUT, I am with Bank of America Military Bank and their online log on is different than the standard Bofa.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    PIN
    22DB52A2

Quote Originally Posted by ArmaK View Post
    This is the same version as the one that I already have. When I went to download it went to download it asked if I wanted to replace 0.110 with 0.110. This is the same version that I installed on my storm on January 9th and has always worked for me.

Same version here too. The GPS locator does not work with the app though. I might try again later with google maps open, just to see if that allows the app to use GPS.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    PIN
    22DB52A2

Yeah, if you have google maps open it seems to be able to use GPS to find your current location. Otherwise is throws an error.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am also not able to get the GPS to work on my Bank of America app. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    497 Global Posts

does this have a way to tell you what you have in your account, and transfer funs and such? or do I just have to use the site
    My PIN
    New Blackberry!

22F4BFED

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaKid View Post
    I am also not able to get the GPS to work on my Bank of America app. I'm new to this so any help would be appreciated.
    The first thing that I would make sure is that your GPS is set to location on and not E911. You can find this by going to: Options> Advanced Options> GPS> GPS Services: Location On. If this is already on, I would check to see if another app such as BB Maps, Google Maps or even Poynt can find your location. If you still can't get a fix, try it outside if you are indoors to see if it finds you. The last thing I would try is a battery pull.

Quote Originally Posted by justinisloco View Post
    does this have a way to tell you what you have in your account, and transfer funs and such? or do I just have to use the site
    The app will direct you to the BoA mobile banking site and you can do everything from there. At it's current state, the app can't store any of your account information.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts

^ The mobile banking is just a launcher to their mobile site which does allow you to view how much you have. However, it is very limited.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thank you very much. It works for me now.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    497 Global Posts

as long as I can check my balance and even better to transfer funds, thats all I need.
    I have had BofA for 2 years, but due to a job loss, havent used it since October 08, and was overdrawn $60
    I got a notice today, thinking they closed my account, and I didnt want to deposit the $60 for nothing, but the account was still opened, so i just put a crapload of cash i had at home in there, so now i want to save
    My PIN
    New Blackberry!

22F4BFED
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up bank of america app

its the bomb!!!:
    CrackBerry User

the application isn't working for me for some reason... i double checked GPS is on, google maps is working, and i tried a battery pull..

any other tips?

thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    PIN
    30FFC583 - PIN me!

Not working for me. When I run it I get this message "The protocol specified is not supported by the heandheld. Please try a different URL."

Edit: Never mind. I got it to work. Installed it from App World and it worked hine.
    Last edited by MPSmith1; 10-14-2009 at 04:22 PM.