- 08-19-09, 11:41 PM #7
I would take the phone if you have a problem with the texting. If you think there is a problem and you are paying the bill that's what I would do we as parents want to trust our kids but if we feel there is a problem we need to get to the bottom of it early before it gets out of hand. Just my thoughts.
- CrackBerry User
08-19-09, 11:44 PM #8
- 59 Posts
why would you want to see who he is texting, if he is young and you are worried about if he is getting trouble then that is cool, and if you are worried just block him from texting. its a hard thing being a parent but you have to trust that he is doing the right thing. when i was in my early teens i got put out of the house for living on the wrong side of the law, it took me 26yrs to get my stuff right. have faith , or take the phone away, just my opinion.
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-16-12, 06:20 PM #9
- 1 Posts
I totally disagree. You shouldn't take the phone from his just because you are suspicious. It is your job as a mother to be suspicious. You ever heard the saying "it's better to be safe than sorry"? I think monitoring him can help build your trust for him but continue to pay close attention to him. You may be able to nip any negativity in the bud before it can be too late. Good luck!
- By msc66 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-10, 09:26 PM
- By crackberry_moron in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-10, 06:44 PM
- By Burgaz in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-21-10, 08:14 PM
- By Fanatic in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-10, 05:20 PM
- By mralfonso in forum Business UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-08, 04:24 PM