Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by tryfe View Post
    I sure hope so as I get the biggest company discount with Sprint (25%) but i'm not going to hold my breath. My contract is up in August & i'll be more than happy to switch to T-Mobile.
    Same here, 27% with Sprint.

I wouldn't mind switching to TMobile. Even though Tmobile doesn't allow discounts on their 4G Unlimited prepaid, $70/mo for unlimitted and un-throttled HSPA+ is a steal. Only drawback is mobile hotspot is not allowed, but I never used that anyway.
    CrackBerry User

Default Sprint WILL get the Z10

Oh, ok. I'll definitely let customers know that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    ~Bold B
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    PIN
    BB: 2AB14EC7 - PB: 50110033 - BBM Fitness Channel: C00093F7A

If you were to go through the Sprint forums, you will find a ton of frustrated customers that are being told that the Z10 will NOT be coming to Sprint. We are only getting the Q10. While I REALLY wanted the Z10, if Sprint were to announce that they will be releasing it before the end of March, I would settle on the Q10. I don't know if I'm totally sold on an all touch screen phone. I'm currently using the Torch 9850 and I like it, but not as much as I like using the keyboard to send messages. I find myself correcting more before I send than I did on my Bold.

It would be nice for the customers but would do even more good for Sprint if they were to offer BOTH models and release them at the same time. I don't think they see all the business they would get. They already offer some of the best plans in the market. Why won't they step their game up?? I don't know and I definitely don't get it. But T-Mobile is looking better and better for my son and I.

Sprint. If you're reading this, you'd better listen to your customers and get it together.
    Mr.C
    Z10 PIN: 2AB14EC7
    PB PIN: 50110033
    BBM Fitness Channel: C00093F7A
    CrackBerry Abuser

the "Bring BB Z10 to sprint" facebook page posted yesterday that they turned in the petition with over 1500 signatures, and ran close to 100 pages in length to sprint executives yesterday. now we shall see if they truly will listen to their customer base.
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Tessler View Post
    the "Bring BB Z10 to sprint" facebook page posted yesterday that they turned in the petition with over 1500 signatures, and ran close to 100 pages in length to sprint executives yesterday. now we shall see if they truly will listen to their customer base.
    I certainly hope that the petition works. I signed it, and I'm hoping that it works as planned.
    BergerKing likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

It is really sad that Sprint has not even responded to all of this. It is all over the message boards, Facebook, Twitter, e-mails and yet... nothing. Another reason I am starting to hate this company.
  7. PTZ
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

If Sprint does not improve their service in my area I won't care what kind of phones they sell. I wish that my current struggles with Sprint had at least been while using a phone I really wanted like the z10- ah a z10. I hope Softbank from Japan gets control of Sprint and cleans house. Receiving delayed text messages and voicemail up to three hours post facto is not acceptable. But for all you satisfied Sprinters I hope it comes through for you.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by ErinnM View Post
    It is really sad that Sprint has not even responded to all of this. It is all over the message boards, Facebook, Twitter, e-mails and yet... nothing. Another reason I am starting to hate this company.
    Erinn, this is why i am on TMO's email list. if TMO releases the phone and Sprint still has not said "anything" i am dropping my contract. I do not care about paying the ETF. I want the phone that i want. Sprints silence is pissing its customers off, **** even the "social care" team have stopped replying. i guess they were told to shut up at some point.
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

I am right with you on that memo ..unbelievable making me wonder if they even care about their Blackberry Customers...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Check the latest news from Sprint. They will not carry the z10. News tonight from Bloomberg and Business Week. They said they think their customers will like the Q10. I would like a choice!!!!!
    mzceetee likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

Default Re: Sprint WILL get the Z10

It only counts if someone saw you.....
    CrackBerry Abuser

and that giant sucking sound you hear is millions of Sprint BB users walking out the door. As AOL used to say "GOOD-BYE".
    CrackBerry Genius

and that giant sucking sound you hear is millions of Sprint BB users walking out the door. As AOL used to say "GOOD-BYE".
    I am pretty sure I am switching, but do you think it is in the millions? I think Sprint is gambling on only a handful of customers leaving. I doubt there are any iphone or Android users leaving sprint for the z10. It would be interesting to know what percentage of current Sprint subscribers are Blackberry users. I have noticed in a few threads, there are people, just like me, milking a 9650 for years waiting on BB10.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,826 Global Posts

Welp! I guess it's official now. Tmo here I come!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

LOL!!

I am actually talking to T-Mobile right now about information for when I switch. :P
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by srmurray1 View Post
    Check the latest news from Sprint. They will not carry the z10. News tonight from Bloomberg and Business Week. They said they think their customers will like the Q10. I would like a choice!!!!!
    Seriously WTF, they are choosing for you what you have to use!!! What kind of carrier is that? And I was thinking dictators only exist in our Arab world s:

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by axiombh View Post
    Seriously WTF, they are choosing for you what you have to use!!! What kind of carrier is that? And I was thinking dictators only exist in our Arab world s:

Posted via CB10
    Sprint is so so stupid. No wonder they are in 3rd still. Bunch of morons running. Even with a petition and all the complaints they have getting, they still believe the Q10 is what people will like.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

I would suggest taking a better look at Sprint social media. Their reps have responded as much as they can within their corporate box.
    CrackBerry Addict

I just read an article about when the Z10 was launching in Latin America, and the BlackBerry manager for Mexico en Central America said, it's launching on March 15th in USA and in mid April for Latin America
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    855 Global Posts

I think Sprint is offering the Q10 just to have a BB option for businesses and a viable hardware keyboard option. They made that ridiculous deal with Apple that means they lose money if they don't sell enough iPhones. So for touch screen only, they want to limit choice and push the iPhone.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by geoffsdad View Post
    I am pretty sure I am switching, but do you think it is in the millions? I think Sprint is gambling on only a handful of customers leaving. I doubt there are any iphone or Android users leaving sprint for the z10. It would be interesting to know what percentage of current Sprint subscribers are Blackberry users. I have noticed in a few threads, there are people, just like me, milking a 9650 for years waiting on BB10.
    The reason I say "Millions" is because more than 1500 people signed the online petition, and some of the people that are posting in the sprint forums about the Z10 are business owners who have multiple lines(some as many as 30). if you multiply the fact that most if not all of the people have MULTIPLE lines. you can easily get to at least 500,000 customers on the low end.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaedalusIcarusHelios View Post
    I think Sprint is offering the Q10 just to have a BB option for businesses and a viable hardware keyboard option. They made that ridiculous deal with Apple that means they lose money if they don't sell enough iPhones. So for touch screen only, they want to limit choice and push the iPhone.
    I am gonna laugh when iPhone folks decide they want to switch to the new Z10 and Sprint says, "sorry we bought all these iPhones because we thought you'd enjoy it more..."
    mzceetee and srmurray1 like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

The reason I say "Millions" is because more than 1500 people signed the online petition, and some of the people that are posting in the sprint forums about the Z10 are business owners who have multiple lines(some as many as 30). if you multiply the fact that most if not all of the people have MULTIPLE lines. you can easily get to at least 500,000 customers on the low end.
    Yes and on the Sprint forums I read a few business owners say they will leave as well. With over 500 people each.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    PIN
    76A74FF2
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #49  

I have 3 lines with Splint & just got off the phone with T-Mobile, soon as they get it I'm switching 1 line for now to test the natonal coverage, if coverage is at least on par with Splint then ill switch the other 2 lines
    CrackBerry Newbie

so true i have 5 lines with 3 up at the end for the year.no z10 by then 3 lines going
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast