how come i cant acess sprint.com from foreign countries such like colombia or dominican republic?

how am i supposed to pay my bill???!!
    10-07-10 03:24 PM
    ^ maybe the country it self blocks certain websites? ...
    10-07-10 04:51 PM
    If you need to pay your bill why don't you call Sprint? You should be able to pay your bill by calling them.
    10-07-10 05:01 PM
    not when i dont have service in colombia xD apparently the roaming for colombia is a nono for sprint @_@
    10-07-10 05:20 PM
    not when i dont have service in colombia xD apparently the roaming for colombia is a nono for sprint @_@
    Oh, that would make sense! Can you call them from a regular phone though? Hopefully without a big international charge? If you have good internet access there you can make a cheap call with Skype if you buy a little bit of Skype access, and maybe even make a call with GTalk in Gmail, if you have a Gmail account.
    10-08-10 06:38 PM
    Does that include *2? Seems like anywhere your Sprint phone works, you should be able to call *2 for no cost.

Not saying it's true. I don't have enough International experience to give you personal experiences. Just saying logically, it makes sense to me.
    10-08-10 06:46 PM
    Does that include *2? Seems like anywhere your Sprint phone works, you should be able to call *2 for no cost.

Not saying it's true. I don't have enough International experience to give you personal experiences. Just saying logically, it makes sense to me.
    you cant call *2 when roaming...
    10-12-10 12:30 PM
    Proxy?

You could get a trusted friend in the US to set up teamviewer?
    Its a thought. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 01:25 PM
    problem solved, thanks guys, had to use a landline...the roaming didnt work here xD
    10-12-10 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD