Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by geoffsdad View Post
    I Talked to a couple of Sprint Reps in a couple of different locations and they had no idea about any Blackberry releases. I didn't expect them to. One of them did mention Sprint is playing the "wait and see approach". I was surprised to hear them say those exact words as that appears to be the buzz phrase coming from Sprint corporate. We then started talking about Windows phones and they seemed to have some info that the first Windows phone would be available from HTC sometime in March. So I am going to guess that 'wait and see" = 3-4 months from media launch. I did notice the 2 stores still had their blackberry displays with the Bold and Curve lines. I don't think it would be that hard to throw a Z10 out there with a little P.O.P.
    You heard basically what I ve been told by Sprint Reps... Hopefully Sprint have BB10 by 3-4 months from launch...Truth be knowing it's hitting global Marketing before reaching us in the States..Would I be happy about it -reality No...can I wait um time will only tell since I out of contract...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by mzceetee View Post
    You heard basically what I ve been told by Sprint Reps... Hopefully Sprint have BB10 by 3-4 months from launch...Truth be knowing it's hitting global Marketing before reaching us in the States..Would I be happy about it -reality No...can I wait um time will only tell since I out of contract...
    I highly DOUBT sprint is going to wait 3 to 4 months before releasing the new Phone, and here is why. If they wait that long, they are running into a time frame of May/June. This is also the time frame that the next Iphone is supposed to hit the market. Sprint WILL NOT want to have 2 competing phones come out at the same time for a simple reason, if both BB10 and Iphone 5S/6 hit the market at the same time, and BB10 is cheaper, Apple will have a cow, as they watch BB10's fly off the shelves while Iphones sit on the shelves.

reps only know what they are told, and since the launch event is not till tomorrow, they do not know anything yet.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    Ask me

Well the news is out from Sprint Newsroom | Sprint to Bring Truly Unlimited 4G LTE to BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone that they are releasing the BlackBerry® Q10 smartphone later this year. However no info on the Z10 so I take it Sprint only pick up one Blackberry 10 Device.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,394 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

What a crock of fecal matter!
    OSBB Hybrid Builder/Tester
    Dropbox - 2GB Free Cloud Storage
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    .....the tail on the donkey

Found this on Twitter and posted in another thread....

Petition Bring the Z10 To Sprint
    I may not post but im ALWAYS lurking.....
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    333BF5D4

Default Re: Sprint Jumps On Board, Will Support BlackBerry 10!

Looks like I'll be saying bye bye to Sprint. Every other carrier "gets it" and will be offering the Z10. With my contract up, I have signed up to receive Z10 alerts from Verizon, ATT and T-Mobile (Sprint alerts????) and will be jumping ship the first chance I get. My loyalty is with BlackBerry, not Sprint. And for them to only offer the Q10 and then say "Sometime this summer" just really pi**es me off. They seem to just not get the historical significance of what's going on or the fervent fanaticism of true BlackBerry fans. Well, that's too bad.....for them.

*And I have signed the petition and ask every Sprint user to join in the conversations on the Sprint forums at sprint.com. Let's let them know how we feel and what's coming for them if they don't get with the program and stop kissing Apple's arse.
    BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it.
    mzceetee likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12