Sprint Company Discount and Everything Plus question
11-04-09 06:34 PM
- I am signing up for Sprint and porting my 2 lines from AT&T to Sprint. I already spoke to AT&T and after speaking with their retentions and got released from my 2-year contract. I am signing up with Sprint with my company's discount which is 25% off any rate plan. I want to sign up for the Everything Data 1500 Family plan. If I activated both lines and then switched my plan to the Everything Plus 1600 Family plan for $109.99, would my 25% company discount apply towards this plan? If not, is there a way to get it applied? I appreciate your help!11-03-09 05:51 PM
- I am signing up for Sprint and porting my 2 lines from AT&T to Sprint. I already spoke to AT&T and after speaking with their retentions and got released from my 2-year contract. I am signing up with Sprint with my company's discount which is 25% off any rate plan. I want to sign up for the Everything Data 1500 Family plan. If I activated both lines and then switched my plan to the Everything Plus 1600 Family plan for $109.99, would my 25% company discount apply towards this plan? If not, is there a way to get it applied? I appreciate your help!11-03-09 06:16 PM
- Yes, I'll be signing up with Sprint through my company's private store at sprint.com which already has the discounted plans on the site so it the discount will be instantly applied. How do you get your phones for $1? I have never had a Sprint account and will be porting 2 numbers from AT&T, so I'll be having two brand new lines of service with Sprint. I want to get 2 BlackBerry Tours.It will apply. Make sure when you sign up for your new service with sprint they add your company email right away so that you can start receiving your savings from the beginning. Have you decided what phones to get? I got my phone online from a Sprint store for $1 it was a brand new tour with no third party contract. It was sent to me directly from Sprint. They also sell the pre and hero for $1, it must be a brand new account with 2 year agreement.11-03-09 08:29 PM
- 11-04-09 04:33 AM
- 11-04-09 09:02 AM
- I have the Simply everything plan for the 99.00 a month and NO discount applies. Only certain plans apply! Went round and round on this with Sprint even got the rep involved that did the company deal and he said the same thing. They could not afford to discount the plan but were willing to discount other plans that did not have unlimited tied to them. Better check before you leap!
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com11-04-09 09:53 AM
"The last few months, my phone has been working horribly. Every call I make breaks up and usually drops after a few minutes. I've also had a lot of missed calls that never made it to my phone. I have tried to go to an AT&T store and spoke to technical support about the issue. They've reset my device multiple times. I have reception, but the phone is just not working properly. I tried using my friend's AT&T phone with my SIM card and experienced the same problem. My friend has the same issues with his service when he is in my neighborhood, but because he lives 20 miles away from me, his service works decent where he lives. Is there any way that you would release my account from its contract so that I may be able to port my number to another provider? My contract expires in March, and I depend on my phone for my business." - if they say "Unfortunately, we cannot release you from your contract, and if you port your number, you will be charged an early termination fee" - ask to speak to a manager in the retentions department. They may offer you several solutions. Play along with them and do what they say... like if they want to reset your device and other small troubleshooting stuff over the phone. If the manager doesn't want to release you from your contract, call back to Customer Service and ask to be transferred to Retentions again and tell the rep the last manager you spoke to promised you that they will release you from your contract so that you may be able to port your number to another provider because they've tried troubleshooting the line and the service is not working good. If they give you an issue, ask to speak to another manager and it should work.
It may be a bit annoying and may take up to 2 or 3 calls to get it complete, but I promise you it'll work. They'll eventually get annoyed with your constant complaining, and will release you from your contract and will tell you that you have until the end of your current billing cycle to port your number from AT&T before it is cancelled out. Make sure you port your number as soon as you are released from the contract, and be sure to take the reps name that tells you she has released you from your contract so you have proof in case they do bill you, which they shouldn't.
Good luck!11-04-09 10:49 AM
- What's this Everything Plus 1600 Family plan for $109.99 a month? Is it available to everyone and what all does it include besides the 1600 minutes. I currently have the 1500 Everything Data Plan for $129.99 a month + a 15% discount for my BMW association, for 2 BB's.11-04-09 01:25 PM
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
Last edited by nydog; 11-04-09 at 05:30 PM.11-04-09 05:04 PM
Correct, I got them to waive the Early Termination Fee I wouldn't be able to afford paying $400 to cancel AT&T. I'd have to stick it out with them if that were the case. I was desperate to get out of AT&T, I'm sick of overpaying for their crappy service and getting unusable service.
I know Sprint works good in NY/NJ. Plus, Sprint is super cheap and includes everything!11-04-09 06:34 PM
- BlackBerry Carrier Discussion
- United States
Sprint Company Discount and Everything Plus question
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD