Sprint Bold 9930 on TMobile network
Does anyone know how i can use my Sprint's 9930 on tmo's network? Is it as simple as putting in tmo's sim card into the phone? I need the text message, bbm and internet to work. I currently have data plan with tmo, but using an older blackberry.
Any details on how i can do this is greatly appreciated.
- 11-14-12, 10:36 PM #2
So try sticking in the sim card and changing your Mobile Network Technology to GSM.
Oh if you don't have a BB plan on tmo then you probably can't BBM or use the browser.
- By jdaclutch in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 19Last Post: 09-02-11, 03:25 PM
- By leftypepper716 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 13Last Post: 08-19-11, 08:31 AM
- By ludu35 in forum T-MobileReplies: 33Last Post: 04-09-10, 01:01 AM
- By dlfarrar in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-09, 09:35 AM
- By thomask49 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 11-07-08, 10:50 AM