- CrackBerry Abuser
- 314 Posts
Sprint Bold 9930 on TMobile network
Does anyone know how i can use my Sprint's 9930 on tmo's network? Is it as simple as putting in tmo's sim card into the phone? I need the text message, bbm and internet to work. I currently have data plan with tmo, but using an older blackberry.
Any details on how i can do this is greatly appreciated.
- CrackBerry User
11-14-2012, 11:36 PM #2
- 65 Posts
So try sticking in the sim card and changing your Mobile Network Technology to GSM.
Oh if you don't have a BB plan on tmo then you probably can't BBM or use the browser.
- By jdaclutch in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2011, 04:25 PM
- By leftypepper716 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 13Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:31 AM
- By ludu35 in forum T-MobileReplies: 33Last Post: 04-09-2010, 02:01 AM
- By dlfarrar in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:35 AM
- By thomask49 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2008, 11:50 AM