- CrackBerry User
- 12 Posts
Sprint/Asurion - A+ - Q10 insurance replacement
I was fishing yesterday at 4pm and water got into my waders, ruined my bb q10. I made my way soaking wet to a local pub where I used my tablet to file the claim by 5pm, and in my hands at 3pm the next day is my new q10 from fedex! 22 hours, incredible! Activated via their chat and restoring all data, seamless. For the $100 deductible and the $8 or $11 a month it is, it's worth it.
- 04-18-2014, 01:28 PM #4
Enjoy your phone,
Asurion Social Media Team
Welcome to Phoneclaim.com.
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-21-2014, 11:28 PM #5loving my Q10 and its AWESOME keyboard.
- 232 Posts
- By b.mike in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Enon Karapici in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:23 AM
- By BitPusher2600 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:50 PM
- By salatum in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:31 PM
- By 9of13 in forum Device ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:02 PM