Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default So Many Complaints....Not Me

I check this forum daily and cannot believe all of the complaints people have with Sprint.

I switched our family plan over to Sprint from Verizon and have not looked back. We are saving over $100 a month and getting better coverage. Data speeds are noticeably faster as well compared to Verizon.

Right now we are on a road trip from Indiana to Flordia and have had EVDO coverage 95% of the time. We have been streaming Netflix movies with no problems. Sure makes the drive much easier.

I know I have only been with Sprint for a few months, but I have nothing but good things to say.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    993 Global Posts
    PIN
    Good ol' PM

Some complaints you have to take with a grain of salt alot are trolls...other's are just plain Crybabies who have a sense of entitlement with Sprint....Very Seldom do you see legitimate complaints about Sprint.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,166 Global Posts
    PIN
    None Now!

& For Some Reason We Have Alot Of People From Other Carriers Come Here And Troll Around :/ But Im Happy With My Service & The Amount I Pay, Because Of The Services I Receive .
    Sprint Premier Member Since 09/19/04
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Any Issues I have ever had have been resolved with outstanding customer service.

Sprint rocks!!!
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
    (Translation: I have a catapult. Give me all the money or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,435 Global Posts

I'm on AT&T now, but started my mobile phone experience with Sprint...I was happy with the coverage and customer service. Only reason I switched is to be on my family's AT&T plan. Some days I miss Sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,132 Global Posts

i don't see many complaints from the Sprint forums. but the ones i do see are usually bill or CS related cuz something or someone didn't get what they wanted, or there from other carriers who just think there carrier is better. i hardly here complaints about coverage and data.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    17,212 Global Posts

^^ Most valid complaints are bill/cs related, which you probably wouldn't run into as a new customer

CrackBerry User

I couldn't be happier with Sprint. 8 years strong. Great coverage, great prices!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    ^^ Most valid complaints are bill/cs related, which you probably wouldn't run into as a new customer

My first bill was pretty messed up. I was missing a $200 credit promised to me by the telesales rep when signing up. The customer service rep gave me a $25 credit for my trouble and put in a request for the tape to be pulled from the telesales conversation. About a week later I received a call stating the $200 credit was now applied to my account.

I was very surprised how easily and quickly things were resolved.
    CrackBerry User

I was on sprint back in the day, so this may be outdated. I liked everything except their customer service, HORRIBLE. I waited on hold for 45 min at 2200hrs. You cant tell me that, that many people were calling in at that time to wait 45 min. (I am not exagerating either) and when i did get a rep on the phone (I wasnt mad because I know stuff happens) she was snotty with me right off the bat.
    I like their phones, service was good and price plans but C.S. is a big deal to me. If your not nice to me or want to at least seem like you give a damn, them i dont want to be with you.
    I went from them to verizon and havent looked back. They have been very helpful and careing.
    I am looking back to Sprint because I want to get a Driod, I may do it
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    PIN
    76A74FF2

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Storm 2 View Post
    I was on sprint back in the day, so this may be outdated. I liked everything except their customer service, HORRIBLE. I waited on hold for 45 min at 2200hrs. You cant tell me that, that many people were calling in at that time to wait 45 min. (I am not exagerating either) and when i did get a rep on the phone (I wasnt mad because I know stuff happens) she was snotty with me right off the bat.
    I like their phones, service was good and price plans but C.S. is a big deal to me. If your not nice to me or want to at least seem like you give a damn, them i dont want to be with you.
    I went from them to verizon and havent looked back. They have been very helpful and careing.
    I am looking back to Sprint because I want to get a Driod, I may do it
    I cant argue that back in the day customer service was horrible but now...wow!!! they have drastically improved, they even go out of the way when they answer to let you know you have reached Charlotte, NC when you call, not another country. I went way over last month on my data plan for my wireless card & when I called to see what it was about there was no argument, they happily took off the overage even though it was my fault
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    I have a pin?

I've been w/Sprint almost 5 yrs. now & whenever I've had a problem they have alway's resolved it fairly, coverage is excellent & the reward's program is awesome.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    30D4C867

That's what I'm talking about. It feels good to know that some of you are enjoying Sprint and I hope some of you are Premier Customers.
    The Best is Yet to Come!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of valor

great company... can't complain about the price for my 4 lines at all.. sure had some screw up in billing in the beginning, but they've always made it right and honestly, they work for me. And besides I've had Walmart, etc screw up, it's going to happen eventually dealing with businesses.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jaibb09 View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. It feels good to know that some of you are enjoying Sprint and I hope some of you are Premier Customers.
    I'm a Premier Customer & I must say that I've been totally satisfied with my service. Both me & my wife use the 9630. when I think of what I could be paying for BlackBerry service with the other carriers I shudder (LOL)!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Same thing here. Premier member for 11yrs. Wife and I on Tours and have always had good customer service. Good service around the country when we travel and spending less than with other carriers. It's a no brainer for us!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts

I came from AT&T in May, and Sprint's call quality is way better than AT&T. The connection stays longer, with few dropped calls. And I can actually understand what the caller is saying!
    I had a problem with push e-mail and finally got a service rep that was familiar with BB's and I.D'd the problem. I wanted the Rep's number to call if I continued having problems, but the don't let you call back a specific rep, something I think Sprint should have available, as with almost every other business, there are only a handful of reps that are actually knowledgeable. If I find a good go-to person, I keep their info available so I can call them again if any other problems arise (ah, something else I store on my BB!)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B7AFC6F

I returned to Sprint after one year with ATT (Iphone). Dumbest move I ever made. Sold off my Iphone 3GS and paid the ETF. With Sprint I get a great plan, great phone (BB9650, great reception, and great service. I couldn't be happier.
    At least I don't have endure dropped calls and crappy reception that I had with ATT.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for it.

been with Sprint, at first on my parents plan than now on a plan with myself and the wife.

Great coverage everywhere we go. Great prices. Phone selection is getting better each year it seems.

Customer Service is very helpful now a days and indeed wasn't great for a while, but they have really turned it around.
    - Rich
    Katana II -> HTC Touch Diamond -> Bold9650 -> Evo4g
    CrackBerry Abuser

Been with Sprint since '99 and I must admit back then CS was not so good. Over the past couple of years it has gotten much better and I can't be happier. I have gone with other carriers thinking I was going to totally drop Sprint but I never have, I always came back! I have no complaints and very happy being a Sprint customer.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    PIN
    310DD0AE

I'm happy, $30 simply everything plan, 500 min. Better than ghetro pos.
    Deep within the bowels of wal-mart I still get signal...unlike verizon lol

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,132 Global Posts
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    k is the ultimate girlie girl color!

I started with sprint as my first cellphone provider way back in the day then went with cricket then att then vzw then metro pcs but now back with sprint.. And well Sprint has always had the best CS for me and coverage as well never going anywhere else now )